4

-Danielle-

"This bitch called me ugly , I said bitch where, she said under all of that make up I said bitch... where"I said in a keek.

I figured something out.

August do care.

It's been 2 days since that incident and he is to over protective.

Why?

The problem is, I don't know.

Like he really cares about me and I don't know why 'cause all they think is that I'm just the maid.

I didn't know he cared until that night he treated me like I'm his prized possession.

I don't know is this love?

Is this my Mr.Right.

Or is this one of them fairytales with a hap- I mean unhappy ending?

Or is this just caring just to not care?

I guess I was to deep in my thoughts to not realize that August was standing at the door.

"Hey umm about that kiss?"He questioned.

"Mmmhmmm" I said while looking down.

"Let's just put that to aside"He lowered his voice as if he was ashamed about it.

What!?

"Huh wait what you mean"i said.

"I don't think my fans would love me dating my maid"He nervously chuckled while rubbing that back of his head.

"Yeah, I agree"I lied. In honesty, I didn't want to forget it. I wanted to cherish that moment forever. That was the night that I actually felt accepted by August b

"Ok"

He walked out with his head down.

So he doesn't care about the feeling we had?

Or is it that he just pushing it away?

Why am I asking so many questions?

I shook it off and laid down and listened to music.

After listening to a couple of songs, I unplugged my earphones and turned around and went to sleep.

Next day.

"Hey August I'm going out"I yelled whole slipping on one of my ugg boots.

"No not today"He sighed. Something seemed to be bothering him.

I went back up stairs and changed into a swim suit.

I went out to the pool and tanned.Hey ya bitch is tryna get her melanin poppin'.

After that I jumped in the pool feeling eyes burning a whole on my butt.

I smirked because I knew that August was watching me.

I decided to tease him a little bit in order to have some fun around his house.

Oh no not sexual!

I started to shake to get the water off.

I went on the diving board and jumped super hard and jumped in the pool.

When I got from under the water I gulped for air.

I quickly looked up at the door and saw August quickly duck down.

I chuckled.

.

I got out of the pool and went to my room.

I took a hit shower and bathe my self.

After that I started to wash my hair.