8

Rachel ^^
-August-

Damn I fucked up bad. But I told her that I wanted to go slow. Every where I go people ask me what's up with Dani and I. I just don't know man it's been 5 days, I've been calling and texting and she hasn't responded to none of them. I'm not someone to wait around, if she don't want to answer than we can just call it quits.

"Yo August I know you like her man but the way you be snapping on her, it makes her think otherwise. See girls are very sensitive, they may put this crazy front on but deep down they get their feelings hurt a lot. I think that you need to keep her around Aug. That girl still accepting your apologies after all the shit you've done to her"Chris said giving me his tenth lecture.

"Bruh I know man it's just, she haven't been answering my calls text anything and she got me fucked up thinking I'm finna wait on ha, nah nigga I don't roll like dat"I shook my head.

"Whateva man just realize, its all yo fault so don't be blaming nothing on her. Your the one who wanted at like you got a stick up yo ass. She wants you to keep trying. Even though she ain't answering, she appreciates you calling. It makes it seem like you care"He finished.

"Nigga how you know all this"I question letting out a chuckle. "You sound like Oprah"

"My sister man"

I laughed and we both stood up.

"Aight nigga"I mumbled and we did our hand shake and afterwards Chris left.

-Danielle-

Forgive and forget

That's the thing that has been playing in my head every day.I know I should return his calls and not reject him like that, but he hurt me bad. I know we didn't date but he treated me as if I was his girl and for a second I tricked myself into believing that we were together.

He got me so mad and shit over nothing. My mom always told me not to get sad over a nigga, but August is someone who I surprisingly care about. I worked for him for 2 years and even though he acted like a complete asshole towards me, I still stayed.

My phone started to play Rhianna 'bitch better have my money'.

"Hello"i answered.

"Hey"

"August"I whispered and cleared my throat.

•••

I can't believe it, he stood me up. August asked me out on date tonight. I was more than excited to go. Maybe we could clear some things up, but once again he stood me up.

I sighed while sitting down on the bench. I didn't bring my car, Rachel had dropped me off. I felt like crying, but it was too many people around to do so. I just wanted to be home on my bed and ball my eyes out.

-August-

"Yes"Selena moaned.

"You like that"I whispered in her ear. She nodded and let out a little laugh.

"Yeah"She mumbled.

I never intended on us to have sex, she randomly showed up at my door. I couldn't pass her down, maybe I could get it one last time before I decide if me and Danielle are gonna be serious. I looked over towards the time.

"Shit"I mumbled and got off of Selena. I was late for Dani and I's date.

I know she's gonna be mad at me.

"Aye you have to go"I sighed and sat down on the bed. It was an hour past our original time, I know there's no way that Danielle stayed to wait for me.

"But August"She whined.

"Now"I snapped. I had no time to deal with her shit, I was already pissed at myself for missing the date.

She put her clothes on and left.

Shit man I fucked up and I mean big time, this time I know she won't forgive me.

-Danielle-

"Chase, come pick me up"I mumbled as my legs began to shake. It was really cold outside and my dumbass was in shorts.

Chase is like a brother to me, we both grew up next to each other when I was 10. Ever since then we have been close, along with Rachel. And before you ask, nothing ever has gone on between us and nothing ever will.

...

"I had fun ugly nigga"I told him and pushed his head to the side. He chuckled and smacked my hand away.

"Shut up"He mumbled.

"It's getting late I better get in the house, but thank you for getting me ice cream and cheering me up"I smiled.

"I know I'm nice, you owe me though"

"We'll see"I chuckled and got out the car. "By the way, your car smells like shit"

I watched him as he pulled off, he held his middle finger out the window as he sped off down the street.

I smiled and brought out my keys to unlock the door.

~Paris