6

-Danielle-

"It's just not fair"I cried into Rachel shoulders. It's like when one right things goes for me, it's something that takes it back.

"There are plenty more fish in the sea"She calmly said as she rubbed circles on my back. That seemed to calm me down a little.

Bryan and I broke up. He found out that I was the maid for August Alsina and got mad that I didn't tell him. I honestly don't understand why that mattered. It all blew up into a huge argument and then he broke up with me.

"I should turn gay Rach, men aren't my forte" I pouted and crossed my arms.

She snickered.

"Shut up"I playfully rolled my eyes and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Sorry, sorry"She apologized and stood up. She grabbed her purse and placed it on her shoulder.

I did a light chuckle at my remarks.

"Ok baby girl imma be here tomorrow. I have work in the morning"Rachel announced.

"Okay mommy"I joked. Rachel playfully rolled her eyes and laid her hand on my check. She stuck her lip out and fake pouted.

"My baby getting better already"She cooed.

I laughed 

"Go home hun"I instructed.

"Oh wait I forgot something!"She quickly yelled and hurried into my kitchen. My eyes followed her wondering what she forgot

She walked out eating a box of cheez-its. My cheez-its.

She went and stole my cheez-its. I didn't have enough energy to fight with her so I let her have it.

A knock was heard and I stood up from the couch and stretched. I wonder who it was, the only people who had my address was Rachel and Bryan.

I went and opened my door.

"Hey"August mumbled.

"The fuck? How did you get my address?"I questioned looking him up and down. Why the fuck is he here.

"Resources"

"Resources my ass, fucking leave bitch!"I exclaimed attempting to close the door but he stopped it.

"Look ma , I'm sorry for being a jerk , it's just I like you and I don't know how to express my feelings , I just took my anger out on you and I'm sorry for that. I really think your beautiful" He explained.

"I know I'm beautiful"I responded and crossed my arms.

"Cocky much"

"Maybe a little"

We both let out a chuckle. Why am I giving in to his bitter ass.

He kissed me on the cheek.

"Alright Danielle I'll see you soon"He smiled.

"Alright"I responded and rolled my eyes even though I was more than happy.

I closed the door and groaned.

"I'm so fucking stupid!"I yelled.

"Could have told your dumbass that"Rachel sighed and crossed her arms.

What the fuck.

"Where you come from?"I asked.

"Well I was eating my cheez-its and I never really left so I just went in your kitchen to look for more food while eavesdropping on your conversation"