15

Rachel

"Baby"I sighed as I gazed out at the sunset. The waves were crashing on to the shore. It was a breathtaking sight.

"Huh?"He questioned and turned towards you.

"Do you think we're gonna be together forever?"I questioned not taking my eyes off the sight.

"I wouldn't be able to live"He mumbled and hugged me from behind. I slight smiled.

"That's sweet"

I turned around and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love this moment"He whispered while pulling away to stare in my eyes. He seemed like his intentions were good with me.

"What do you love about?"I asked.

"Us"

"Cheesy ass"

Danielle

"August I wonder"I pondered while tapping my chin.

"Wonder what?"he asked.

"Why you ate my fucking candy"I questioned while jumping up.

"Well see"He flinched while standing up and backing away. I smiled and watched him as he took steps away from me.

I chuckled.

"Wittle Auggie afraid?"Insaid in my baby voice.

"Nope"

..

"Now are you gonna eat my candy again"I yelled while having him in a chokehold. I don't even know how we got at this point.

"No Dani"He coughed. "I promise I won't"

"Okay"I released him from the chokehold and smirking. I hopped over towards the couch and plopped down.

"Your so damn evil"h

I rolled my eyes and turned on the tv. I smiled and put the channel on spongebob.

"Really? Spongebob?"He asked and sat down next to me.

"Yes, spongebob"I responded.

He put his hand on the remote and I glared at him until he put his arms up in surrender. I slowly nodded and turned back to the tv.

"I'm bored August"I groaned.

"What ya want to do"August asked.

"Movies"

"Then leggo"

I went upstairs an grabbed my purse. I got my phone, wallet, and a pack of bubble gum. I stuffed it all in my purse.

I walked down stairs and went out side. I locked the door behind me and skipped towards August car.

•••

"Bruh, Fat Amy's ass was fat though"August said as we walked out the movies.

"Shut up"I rolled my eyes and hit him in the chest.

"Uh-un, honey now I paid to much to have these boobs done, you ain't finna mess them up"August rolled his neck. "Period!"

I started laughing. We arrived at the car and he unlocked the door. August opened it for me and I smiled. He close it back and jogged over to his sighed.

Once we both got settled in, he started up the  car and drove off. My favorite song 'Nobody love' by Tori Kelly began to blare through the speakers.

"This is my song"I smiled and started to sing to it.

"Stop it babe"August laughed at my singing.

I chuckled and began to hum along to the rest of the song.

Chase

I started into her beautiful green eyes. Rachel had been acting weird this whole trip and I plan to find out why.

•••

I felt a breeze hit my body and I woke up. I looked to the left of me, and Rachel was gone. I sat up and looked around.

"Ahhh that fell good"She said while walking out the bathroom in a silk robe.

"Where were you?"I questioned.

"In the shower"She answered. She grabbed the clothes that laid on the bed. Rachel went back inside the bathroom to get ready.

Danielle

I woke up and did my daily routine.I put on my outfit and walked back to the bathroom. I slicked down my hair into a ponytail and did my edges. I put on my contacts and did my makeup.

Today was a chill day since I didn't have work and August was occupied at the studio. I decided to call Carmen since we haven't talked in a minute.

"I'm sorry, but the person you are trying to reach has a voicemail b-"I hung up the phone and sighed.

I plopped down on the couch. Maybe I should go into work for some extra hours—and money.

"Hey, does anything need to be worked on?"I questioned while sitting up straight. "I'm available if so"

"Everything's covered babe"Monkey said.

"Ok"I sighed and hung up.

What am I'm gonna do? I can't sit in the house all day. Maybe I'll go to the beach since that's the only thing I can think of.

••

I placed down my towel and laid on it. The hotness of the sun caused me to drift off too sleep.

...

I woke up to find out it was the afternoon.Everyone was gone but this. I noticed a girl who didn't sit to far from me.

She seemed to be crying. I stood up and walked over towards her.

"What's wrong?"I questioned.

"Life"

"What do you mean?"I asked and sat down next to her.

"You wouldn't understand"She said and looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I probably, you can talk to me if you want to" I kindly smiled.

"I don't even know if I can trust you"She sighed. Bitch I'm tryna help you, She better chill tf out.

"Don't worry I'm sure you can"I mumbled.

She paused while examining me. Soon she sighed and opened up her mouth. She then stopped herself.

"Well first my dad hates me because I'm pregnant. Second, my mom is on the verge of dying, she's been diagnosed with cancer and chemo isn't doing it thing"She paused. "Third, I think my boyfriend is cheating one me"

"I'm so sorry"I sighed. "I know how it feels to feel like you have nobody left. Just know that if you want to talk I'm here"

"I just need help, it seems like nobody has the room to help me"

I groaned inside. I know my nice ass is finna offer to help.

"I can help, if you like"I mumbled while scooping up the sand in my hands. Rachel is just gonna tease me more for having a big heart.

"Really?"

"Yeah"I nodded.

We talked for a while and exchanged numbers.