3

-Danielle-

August had been a buzz kill lately. I hate him, he went back to his old ways of being a jerk. One day he brought this random broad here and asked me to clean the sheets I refused, if you had business doing it then you better have business cleaning it up.

Ya neva know

"Aye , aye , aye"I heard Trey songs as he dapped August.

"Wassum' man"August replied.

"Nun, a nigga been chillin' and but I'm thirsty"Trey smoked and plopped down on the couch.

"I got you"August said as he pointed at him.

"Aye , umm what's her name oh yeah Daniele get us some juice"August yelled.

Smh. These ignorant fool were given two arms and two legs for a damn reason.

"I'm ya maid , not ya servant"I yelled back and rolled my eyes. I continued to mop the floors.

I heard Trey chuckle.

"Aye man it's alright"Trey said.

Trey got up and went to me.

"Aye ma, I was wondering if I can get some juice"He winked in attempt to charm me.

"Sure, so you go to the kitchen , get a cup, get the juice from the fridge, pour it in the cup while I do my real job, have a nice day"I smartly directed.

I went and finished cleaning leaving him dumbfounded.

"aye you working double tonight since you want to get smart"August sighed while joining us in the kitchen. My eyes shot out of my head.

"What but it's my moms birthday and our family planned to go to her grave, you know this!"I exclaimed.

"I don't give a fuck"he said.

"Im going anyway"I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"What you say"He question as he towered over me. I ain't gone lie, I am a little scared right.

"Like you gonna hit me?"I asked. I should have shut my big ass mouth.

He shoved me down to the ground.

"Shit"is what all August said. It was like something had quickly snapped in him and then he came back to reality.

August looked guilty. He stuck his hand out offering to help me up. I was completely shocked. I smacked it out of the way and stood up.

I ran upstairs into my room locking the door.

@5

I snuck out my window and went to my car and drove to the cemetery.

I see my family members and my moms friends there.

We laid down flowers and sing happy birthday.

We left and went home.

5 days later.

August got him a girlfriend he so called love. I mean how can you love somebody after five days? This man had serious issues of being alone.

I don't know but every time I see them, a rage of anger just flashes over me.

Is this jealousy?

Nah! It couldn't be. I'd be stupid to like someone who could easily put there hands on me.

I hope I don't.

"I love you"August smiled as the two were posted up on the couch. It seemed fake.

"Love you to"The girl smiled back as she lustfully stared in his eyes. Gag.

They were kissing and giggling as I cleaned up.

J E A L O U S is the definition of me right now.

Could it have been me?

I doubt.

"August I'm done I'm going to take a walk"I told him.

"Your telling me this like I care"

I nodded and left in my car.

<~Park time~>

"Aye ma you fine"I heard some random dude shout.

I ignored him, I began to speed up my walk.

"Aye I know you heard me!"He yelled as he continued walking behind me.

I turned around to be faced with a fine darkskinned nigga.

"First of all my name ain't ma"I snapped back.

I walked away to feel a tug on my hair. Once again, my big ass mouth. My dad always told me to never step to a man given the fact that they are stronger.

I was beaten almost to death and then he stopped and walked off.

I quickly got up and zoomed home well August house quick.

When I arrived August was on the couch watching tv.

I put my hoodie on and covered my bruises.

I walked upstairs but I had to come right back down cause August called me.

"Hey clean up"He softly spoke while staring me dead in my face.

"Ok"i nodded with my head down.

He came and lift my head up and got shocked by all the bruises on my face.

"Who did this?"he asked.

"Idk I was just attacked by the darkskinned nigga at the park"i simply shrugged.

"Describe"

I started to describe and August looked like he seen a ghost.

He pack a lot of stuff and came to me.

He kissed me on the forehead and left.

Oh
Fucking
Shit

I went upstairs to my room and balled myself up.

I feel loved I think.

He cares about me?

Maybe it was just because or maybe he actually cared.

Maybe he is just tricking me or something.

Did he really care about me?

I dunno.

I shook it off .

I sat up and sighed.

I walked to my mirror and looked in it.

In my reflection I saw a stupid, big mouth, naive girl.

Trying to figure out what's the next chapter of my life.

But in this girls broken soul she sees that she's nothing , she sees she's worthless of nothing and just is a maid. She sees a girl with no loving , she sees someone who has a broken soul and who needs a mr. Right to fix it.
But the question she ask herself is who is it? She thinks she's worth nothing but she can be someone some day. Is this how my dreams were suppose to end. Is this a Cinderella story or is this just me being a maid.

Well

The maid

~Paris