9

-Danielle-

My phone continued to buzz as I stared at it.

August has called me at least one hundred times. Once I told Chase the full story, he was pissed. Rachel and I had to hold him down. He almost went to August house. If Chase even laid a finger on August, his fans will trace Chase down and beat him.

"Dani I'm bored"Rachel groaned.

"Honey me too, but I don't feel like moving"I whined as I continued staring at my phone.

Rachel came up to my ear and whispered something. My eyes wet buck open. Rachel just needs tape over her mouth so she could never talk again.

"No!"I exclaimed.

"Oh"She looked down in embarrassment. "Sorry"

"Let's go to the movies"I suggested. Rachel nodded in agreement and I stood up. "I need to go get dressed"

She jumped up with a huge smile and started to skip around.

"Sit your over-hyper ass down"I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You act just like a child. You know that right?"

"Fine"She pouted and plopped down.

I shook my head went into my bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards, I applied lotion all over my body and put my undergarments on.

I placed my outfit on the bed and went back into the restroom to brush my teeth. I washed my face and then dried it off. I applied my moisturizer, some mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick.

I put my hair in a half up-half down style . I carefully put on my marvels t-shirt with high-waisted shorts. I slipped on my white converse and grabbed my cross body purse.

I grabbed my keys from the rack and jingled them letting Rachel know that I was ready.

......

"What movie you want to see"I asked Rachel looking over towards her.

"If Beale street could talk"

It honestly seemed like a boring movie and I doubted if anybody would be in there. I can't tell her no, she seems so excited to watch it.

"Ok"I shrugged and walked up to the counter.

I bought the tickets and bought a large popcorn Rachel bought candy and the drinks. We entered the theater room and watched the previews. The screen went black with an error message.

"What the fuck?"I questioned and looked over towards Rachel.

She sat there with a goofy grin on her face.

The screen turned back on and a message popped up on the screen. It read :

Danielle I'm sorry please forgive me for all the hurt I did to you. Can we start over from the beginning.

~August

August appeared with a bunch of flowers and everyone turned around to look at me, well 6 people. This movie theater was really empty.

"You set me up"I glared at Rachel. I didn't want to embarrass him in front of the six people.

"Honey go get yo man"Rachel smiled. I rolled my eyes and stood up. It was so awkward, everybody eyes were on me, they were eager for my answer.

I walked down the stairs and hugged lightly hugged August.

"We need to talk"

We walked out the movie room with Rachel on our tail. I let go of August and walked away from him. Rachel followed me towards the car.

"What are you doing?"Rachel questioned. I shook my head and sat down in the car.

"I'm not stupid Rach"I sighed and closed the door shut. Rachel did the same. "I look dumb as fuck, I'm not giving into him again"

My phone began to buzz and I sighed.

"What August?" I questioned and placed the phone on speaker.

"What do you want me to do Dani? Huh? You want me to jump off a mountain and yell how sorry I am?"He questioned.

"Go to hell August"

"Look Dani, I know you're tired of me fucking up just to apologize again, but please give me one more chance. On more chance is all I ask for"He begged.

"Fine Alright"I gave in and shook my head.

"You wanna make this official"

"I don't know. I kinda want you to beg for me"I shrugged looking over a Rachel. She nodded in agreement.

"Bet"

We both hung up. I started up the car and began to drive home.

"I'll personally chop his balls off for you if he hurts you again"Rachel commentated.

"Shut up stupid. You're the one who planned this shit"I sighed while getting on the highway.

After a couple of minutes, August and I arrived at my house at the same time. I groaned and took off my seat belt. He stood by the car and I got out.

"Dani I-"

"I want you to beg for me. Get down on your knees and beg"I crossed my arms while looking at him.

August got down on his knees.

"I won't hurt you I promise. Look I may fuck up a lot but Dani I know with you by my side I won't. Please just give me one more chance"

"Mhm"

"Will you be my girl"He asked looking up me.

"Get up"I sighed and looked the other way. "Yeah I'll be your girl"