7

-August-

"Thank you for coming!"I yelled into the mic. The crowd began to scream. Some begging me to do an encore. I loved my fans with all my heart, but sometimes they can get annoying.

"I love uuuuuu"I heard someone scream. I pointed at them and smiled.

"Luv ya to"I said into the mic before walking off the stage. Today had been a long day, I went from interviews to meet & greets and finally to a concert. Danielle had been tagging along with me.

"Damn they crazy"i heard Danielle chuckle.

"I know"I smiled.

We had been hanging out a lot more. She's a really cool girl and sometimes I regret the way I treated her. Her attitude is on a whole 'nother level though.

I went to my dressing room with Danielle on my tail.I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and threw Danielle one.

I closed and locked the door.

"So babe I was wondering, maybe later tonight we can have a little fun?"I questioned and she sighed.

"August you know I'm a virgin and you know I'm waiting till marriage. It  means a lot to me. I thought you respected that"Danielle questioned looking at me.

"Bruh yeah whatever"I sighed. What's the big deal about saving yourself? She's a grown woman, I'm sure she can make the choices she wants.

"You can last baby"Danielle pouted.

I sat down in a chair, I was beyond exhausted. She came and sat down on my lap. And of course she wanted to tease me knowing that nothing is gonna lead to anything. Danielle and I aren't on any official shit. We act like a couple but I told her I wanted to take it slow.

"August I'm gonna head to the hotel room. This day has worn me out. You coming with?"

"Nah I like to help the crew unload the set"

She nodded and got up and left out the door. I went outside the door going to meet some of my fans. I gotta add, some of them are fine as hell.

-Danielle-

5 minutes later.

Im not actually going to the hotel room. I wanted to surprise August with something. He deserved it after all the hard work he had been doing.

I walked in to see August with some broad sitting on his lap.

"Really August I'm gone for five minutes and you over here playing Santa?"I questioned. I was beyond pissed. How could he do that?

"Bruh we ain't even official stop bitchin' and gone somewhere with that shit"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Of course my dumbass allowed him to come back in my life. To think I almost forgot about the rude side of him.

"Oh word?"I questioned and he remained silent. "Alright then, I'll jump my ass back on the plane and 'gone somewhere' nigga"

I walked off.

But then I came back.

"Oh and here's your present bitch"I harshly spoke and threw it at him. I felt stupid.

"Danielle mane lets talk"He chases after me. We were soon outside the backstage door. I rolled my eyes and turned around facing him.

"Just leave me alone August"I softly said. I had to get away from him now. I can't let him see me cry.

I ran to a taxi and went to the hotel.

•••

"Rachel why am I so damn stupid. I knew not to take his ass back"I sighed while eating a bag of hot Cheetos.

"I'll chop his dick off if you want me to"Rachel asked. The sad part about it, she was serious.

"No hun it's alright"