Kacchan

"Hey extras. I'm your new boss, Katsuki Bakugou." He gave the whole office a dirty look. My eyes widened. "Kac-" My words were cut off by the growing lump in my throat. Denki looked at us back and forth. Kacchans eyes flicked in our direction and his face flushed away all color. He started pacing our direction with an abrupt stop.
"Hey dunce face, get to work," He looked me dead in the face and almost seems like he was breaking his cold exterior. "Midorya, can I speak to you later. Meet me in my office after your shift is done." He was right back to his angered shield. He walked away calm and collected.
I froze. My brain wouldn't function until I digested what just happened.
"Bro- that's kinda harsh." Denki placed his hand on my back. "Do you need anything?"
I regained my breathing and nearly steadied my voice. "Some wa-water sounds nice." Damn it. Steady stupid voice.
Denki got up and searched for water.
That was him. That was Kacchan. I thought I wouldn't react this way if I saw him again. I thought I'd be calm and collected, maybe not even care, but here I am. Hot tears streamed down my face and I hadn't realized until this point. I got up and went to the bathroom, covering my face with my hair. I stumbled through the door, each breath becoming shorter and closer to one another. I hadn't felt this way in a while. I had to separate my breathing before I had a full blown panic attack. I closed my eyes and focused on the pattern. 1..2..3.. exhale. Repeat.
A few minutes if this passed before I was presentable. I cleaned my glasses with the cloth it came with and smoothed out my hair. I look in the mirror and flashed a fake smile. Perfect. Hopefully he doesn't want to talk for long after work...