Why now?🙄

Why does he want to speak to me? I have nothing to say. Well, I do have some questions but I never thought I'd ask them. Maybe I will if he doesn't answer them tonight. I got hurt and both my legs were nearly amputated. They were crushed and now have permanent scarring and I'll have a limp for the rest of my life. But why now. 6 fucking years and now he wants to talk to me. I pulled into my apartment buildings parking lot. The anger was starting to boil over. Did he know I would be under his management? If he did where did he get the balls to just waltz into my life like nothing happened? I grabbed my briefcase, got out of my car and went inside. Thoughts started flooding my mind, everything from questions for him to what I was gonna where. I paced up the stairs just trying to focus on getting to my apartment. Why did he leave me? Why should I care when he obviously never did? Why am I like this? Clinging to even the smallest shred of hope because I wanted him to be my friend again. I unlocked my apartment door and closed it quickly, I could feel the impulse to hit something approaching quick. Just breathe, don't let his arrogant ass get the best of you. 1..2..3.. repeat. I placed my things down and unwound, took off my shoes and tie, unbuttoned my collar. My towels were clean so I could finally shower. I grabbed one and hung it on my towel rack. My water temperature regulator is busted, letting boiling water burn the shit out of my back. I should probably call Todoroki later. I got undressed and took my sweet time. If he was gonna take me to dinner last minute I refuse to feel rushed, not for him. Once I was finally done showering, I wrapped the towel around my waist and started blow drying my hair.
Plus based off our female colleges, he's apparently very handsome.
Kaminari had good intentions, he just wants the best for me. I will admit, Kacchan is rather handsome, he looks less boyish then he did at 19. His ash blonde hair is a bit longer than it was when I'd last seen him, but also more tamed. His face is more defined, his jawline became sharper with time. His eyes are a deep red, mature and seductive. Perhaps he changed and realized his mistakes, but I wouldn't hold my breathe. I finished my hair and went to my closet to find some casual clothes. A pair of jeans, a tight black shirt, and white tennis shoes. Pretty safe combo. I got dressed and walked back to the bathroom, and finished the getting ready process. Brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and put my glasses on. I checked the time, 7:45, so I need to head out the door. I grabbed my wallet and phone and made my way to the bar...