Scandalous

I passed out in my clothes from last night. Thank god I was in my bed at least. I remember driving back from dropping off Kacchan, but I was exhausted. My mind was going in circles, but I needed to start thinking clearly to start my day. My alarm has been going off forever now, and of course, I woke up late. My boss will be understanding right? I mean he'll cut me some slack, he's the reason I am late. Regardless, I have to run my ass to the office or I might loose my job by a corporate request.

I stumbled through my office door and went straight to my cubical. Denki turned his chair to me and grinned.
"Midorya you didn't even cut close, a whole hour late man." He snickered playfully. I glared at him.
"Denki, work. Now." I rolled my ears and turned to my computer. Kacchan came out of his office and looked at me. His cold exterior was back, which was honestly less weird than him being kind. He walked over to me and leaned on my desk.
"Midorya, you're late. I'll let it slide but can you see me after work? I have to speak with you," He glared at Denki. "Alone, preferably." I looked at his face. He tried to look cold but a smirk was pulling at his lips.
"Sure Bakugou," It feels weird calling him that, but it's a professional setting so I have too. "It's not like I'd deny your requests." I smirked and turned to my computer. He let out a small snicker and walked back to his office. Denki looked at me and grinned like an idiot.
"The sexual tension-" I levitated his tie again.
"Kaminari zip it." I let him go. "It's not like that." Yes it is. It is very much like that. He signed and rolled his eyes. He didn't buy it.

After hours of grueling work it was finally time to shut down my computer. I waited for everyone to exit the office before I went to Kacchan's office. I didn't know what he'd want, so I've gotta be careful. I knocked on his office door, and was greeted with his eyes glazing into mine...