Old friends✨

"Hey Deku," He smiled. "Come inside." I walked into his office, closing the door with a small click. I sat down at his desk and watched as he sat down across from me.
"So, we have a bit of a problem." He put his hand under his chin. "I looked at corporate policies and it said 'there shall be no romantic entanglements between management and employees.'" He used a mocking voice. I felt a smile pulling at the corner of my lips.
"Kacchan, I never said we were anything. I said we at least need a first date, and if we decide to go further with our relationship, we'll have to be quiet, won't we?" I smirked and leaned back in my chair.
"How about we go to a diner on the edge of town? I heard they have some mean streak fries." His tone was flirtatious and rich.
"Alright, but you're paying."

~a little while later~

I pulled into the gravel parking lot of a small diner by the highway. The old speakers outside were playing 80's rock and the lights were flickering ever so often. I love it. We got out of the car and I grabbed his hand. He looked surprised, and he was blushing. That's honestly adorable. He opens the door for me and we walked inside, hands still together. We grinned to eachother and finally focused on our surroundings. We looked up to see none other than Shotot Todoroki behind the counter, and Mina Ashido in front of it. We simultaneously let go of eachothers hands and stuffed it in our pockets. Mina's eyes widened and she got up from her seat.
"MIDORYAAAA OH MY GOD HII!!!" I haven't seen her in years. She wrapped her arms around me. She looked a bit different now, her hair was longer but French braided to her collar bone, and she was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt. "AHH ITS BEEN SO LONG!! HOW ARE YOU???"  She looked at Kacchan and quickly removed her arms. I assume she was getting a death glare.
"I've been alright, I can finally walk without my walker so that's good." She shot a terrifying look to Kacchan, so much anger it would make your skin crawl. She looked back to me with a huge smile.
"Midorya that's amazing!!!" She looked back to Todoroki and waved him over. He smiled at me and scurried over. His hair was longer too, but pulled back into a low ponytail. His face was slim and defined, like a statue. His scar was a bit faded too.
"Hey Midorya," He quickly hugged me and flicked his eyes between me and Kacchan to see if he'd react.
"I haven't seen you in like 6 months now, it's nice to see your face." I could feel Kacchans rage from here. I nudged him to let him know to say hello. He scoffed.
"Hi Raccoon Eyes, hello Half and Half." Mina started giggling and put her hand on her hip.
"Hi Bakugou, nice to see you remember us." Todoroki nodded to show acknowledgement. "Come on you too, drinks on me." Mina was always the sweetest.