Confrontation✨

The clock finally stuck. It was 5 pm. Time always seems so fast when you need it to go slow. I thought I had more time, I'm not mentally prepared. Maybe if I slip out the door with everyone else he'll forget, like he did years ago. I tried to slip through, I was almost there, but then- "Midorya, I believe I asked you to my office." I froze and clenched my briefcase. "Oh, that's correct, isn't it?" I turned to the direction of the office, where he was standing by. He looked almost surprised, I don't know why he would, but he's always been a strange guy. I walked to his office, anxious and angry.
He entered after me and shut the door behind him.
(YALL IT AINT WHAT YOU THINK GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE GUTTER🤠)
"Have a seat." He seemed too calm, it scared me.
I sat down hesitantly. I placed my briefcase to the ground.
"Hi Deku." He sighed and put his hand on his neck. "I need to talk to you, seriously, but not here. Could I take you to dinner at 8?" He looked serious. I don't know how to feel. Confused, angry? How am I supposed to feel?
"Kacchan- Bakugou, I don't feel that's appropriate considering our work positions." He looked hurt, but quickly responded.
"No, not romantically," He turned bright red. "Look loser I can explain what I did I just don't think that it's the greatest to tell you here." He went cold. I sighed and cracked my knuckles.
"Fine Ka- Bakugou. But you will be answering any and all questions I have. 6 years Bakugou. Your lucky I'm considering it now." I started grabbing my stuff.
"Wait, meet me at the bar on Hampton Road. 8 o'clock don't be late nerd." He nodded. "Now out, I need to lock my office." I grabbed my things and made my way out.

I slammed my car door. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to return and ask me to dinner. It pisses me off. I stuck my keys in the ignition and started driving to my apartment.