Late night Coffee ☕️

Kacchan, Mina and I sat at the counter as Todoroki got behind it. My leg started twitching a bit, it's never done so before. It'll be fine, I'll talk to my doctor later this week. I crossed my twitching leg over the other. Kacchan took notice and scrunched his brows. Mina was oblivious, but she's always in her own world.
"Would you like coffee Midorya?" Todoroki leaned on the counter and passed his glance over to Kacchan. "And you too, Bakugou?" He looked calm but there was something behind his eyes. Then it hit me. They knew what he had done.
"Yes that sounds nice." Kacchan nodded in agreement. Todoroki went off to start the coffee. A little kid who look nearly exactly like Mina walked into the diner from a back room and tugged on her pant leg.
"Mommy, when are we going home? I'm tired." You could hear the small, exhausted voice quiver a bit.
"Aw, sweetie, it's gonna be a while. You remember when I told you about my old friends who became the biggest hero's a few years back? These two are them." She picked the kid up and placed them on her lap. The kid looked at us and was shocked, then smiled ear to ear.
"Oh my god- your Deku!" The happy kid started bouncing around a bit.
"This is Carmen, my daughter. She absolutely adores you." Mina wiped some frosting off Carmen's face.
"Mr. Deku, is it true that the #2 hero destroyed your life?" Mina stared at Carmen's oblivious face in horror. She then lifted her face to mine.
"Midorya I'm so sorry, I don't know where her manners have gone." She whispered something into Carmen's ear and the little kid walked back the the back room fast and scared. Mina then face back at me and Kacchan. I looked over at Kacchan and he had his face turned the other way. His neck seemed really tense, and he stood up.
"I need the restroom." He walked away in a blur...

Y'all I'm sorry it's short but I'm demotivated bare with me😭