Thats Kinda Fruity👀

✨NSFW✨
He leaned in closer to me, and caressed my face with his hand. He put his other arm around me and whispered in my ear.
"Are you okay with this?" He was asking for consent- I'm not shocked but I didn't think he would for a kiss. I looked up and was met with his eyes again. He smelt strongly of caramel with a faint hint of old cologne. He looked confident but you could see the anxiety in his eyes from waiting. I grabbed his collar and got on my tippy toes to kiss him.  Once our lips locked, it was an explosion of a tingling sensation all over my body. My insides were warm and fuzzy and my finger tips were tingling. He pulled me closer and  and came down to me so I didn't have to tippy toe anymore. His body was warm, I never realize how muscular he was until now. I'm quite thin, I didn't really have an appetite after having to give up heroing. He broke the kiss and looked at me.
"I didn't think you'd kiss me, you were never this straight forward." He smirked.
"Well Kacchan, you'll get to see a lot of me soon enough." I smiled and pecked his cheek. "But maybe we should go on a date before we make anything official, can't base a relationship on physical attraction." I pulled away and grabbed my keys. "Do you need a ride home?" He looked a little disappointed but smiled.

~<>~

Hey, y'all! Sorry this chapter is short but I got burnt out :(
However, if you have any requests on what I should do for future stories I'd love to hear them! Thank you for reading <3