the new girl and my feelings for zero part 1

Hey guys sakura here I'm sorry I didn't up date this book for a long time it just school and we have a new thing calld park and I have been studying nonstop but now that the first part of the test is over I'll be up dateing a lot more yay!!!!! The next day me and zero were eating breakfast and awkward silence falls between us both. Yesterday we hugged for so long it seems like it was never going to end. As I thought that my face went red and I tried to cover my face this my hair "hey may you ok "zero said with a worried face "y_yeah I'm fine" I said back to zero trying to not look at his face. After we were done eating breakfast we both walked to school. When we got to the class room I Sat down at my desk and wait for the teacher to come in the class room. When the teacher finally came in the room he said with a big smile on his face " hello class to day we have a new student comeing in our class... miss yui you can come in now" when he was done talking a small girl with peach colored hair came in the class room the girl was really small she was about the sizes of a middle schooler.(awww she so cute )I though as she walked in. "Hello my name is Yui and I hop we can all get along with each other " yui said in a cute voice. (Hello it me agin I just want to say the New girl yui she is going to be really nice at first then she get evil heheh I really like this new character) the teacher told her to sit in an empty desk and he tell her to sit in the desk next to me She walks to were the teacher said and Sat down "hello I'm may nice to meet you" I said giving her a little smile "nice to meet you too may " yui said in her small cute voice .when the teacher got the class to attention he started giving each of us paper to work on. When the teacher gave yui her work she looked like she was having a hard time.
Minutes later
After we were all done with our work I was yui with her head on her desk " what wrong yui " I said with a worried face yui then face me and said " I did understand the work at the teacher gave us" she maked a little sad face and she look like she was going to cry "I'll help you understand it"I said in a happy voice yui then lifted her head up and gave me a big and happy smile and said "really thank you sooo much may-Chan your the best " she then got up from her desk and hugged me she w a s so small that her face when to my stomach and her arms were around my hips . I put my hand on her head and said "your welcome " . so after I help her with her work we both wave good bye and I start walking home. When I got home zero was at the dinner table with and angry look no his face I guess he was mad at me because I didn't walk home with him but when he heard the door open and saw me he ran up and hugged me my face went red "z-zero w-why are you hugging me" zero didn't answer me but just kept hugging me "where were you " zero asked sound like he was about to cry "I was helping a friend with her work "zero stop hugging me a just and put his hands on my shoulders " !why did you tell me you were staying after school do you know how worry I! ..." zero stop talking and just look at me he saw tears running down my face "z-zero your scarring me " he was yelling and shaking my shoulders it was the first time I have seen zero this mad so I got a little scared "I'm sorry may I was just really worried about you " he said hugging me again as we both fall to the floor.
Hi guys it me so this is part one of this chapter Part two will be out soon and I maked part one really long for you guy because I was gone for so long and part two will also be really long too so I'll see you guy in part two bye! :-)