my crush...ON ZERO!!!!!!

"z-zero are you ok hey zero" he hug me titer and send vary softly don't scared me like that may i was really worried so please don't scared me. i hug him back and send ok i didn't mean to worried you zero.zero hug Me titer and titer "z-zero i cant breath" zero send vary soft and low voes "can we stay like this a little longer" my hart sated to bet faster and faster and my face got really red .zero look at me and saw that my face was red and he said may are you ok your blushing"n-no I'm not" he gigld a little and send yes you are your face is all red "s- shut up" he got up and smiled and walk to the kitchen i laid back down for a bit and i Wake up 5 hour's later and i see zero siting by my bed and reading a book i gess he was waiting for me to Wake up i turn my head and look at him and he saw that i was awake and smiled at me and i smiled back "ummm z-zero what are you doing by my bed. he giggled and said "i was waiting for you to Wake up silly"his gigld made me smile a little and zero smile back his smile was soo cutie and i felt my face get all red and i say to my self "d-do i love zero"......

sorry that this chapter was short ill make the next one longer for you guys well see you guys on the flip side bye