the new girl and my feelings for zero part 3

I looked at the note that zero had put on my desk and look at it for a minte and looked at zero then looked back at the note .I picked it up and unfolded it and the note said "sorry for yesterday meet my at lunch on top of the schools roof and we'll talk more about it then..." after I was done reading the note I let out a sigh and put it in my skirt pocket. Minutes later the teacher came In the class room with another big smile on this face and said "hellooo class to day we have another student coming in our class to day you can come in know". (Wow we have been getting a lot of New student...) I said in my haed. When the student came in my eyes widened "hello my name is Gray and I hop we can all get along " he said with a straight face"big brother!!" I said standing up from my desk "may is that you?"he said with a worried face. I ran up to him a hugged him tighly as tears fall down my face after we stoped hugging the teacher got on with class.

Lunch time

At lunch me and my brother were walking together and I just remember that I had to go meet zero on the roof top "hey big bro I need to go do so thing" I said with a big smile " ok can I come with you may?" he said with a little smile. "Hmmm sure I don't mind If u come with me". When we finally got to the schools roof top me and my brother opens the door and met up withe zero . " hey zero in here" I said really loud so he can hear me " hey may ..." zero starting to talk but did finish When he saw my brother next to me .....

Hey guys it me sakura sorry I was gone and didn't up its BC I have write block.and I'll make a part 4 really so so don't worry ok I'll see u guys next time bye