my past and zero's worries

When we got back home from school zero looked a little bit worry "hey zero is something wrong you look a bit worried "

Hmmmm what do you mean May I'm fine I'm just a little sleepy .zero slowly falls to the floor and it cot my eye and cot him befor he hit the floor "zero your heavy". I slowly drag him to the be and felt if he had a fever "ahhh" he was hot he had a bad fever " . "may I really ok" zero said in a small voice. "Zero your not ok you have a bad fever you need to rest I can't lose some on agen that I care about" uh ho I said to much .I start to feel my face get red as me and zeros eyes meet and tried to look away from zeros eyes "may what do you mean that you can't lose someone again" ahhhh he found out " well ...when u found me that day wondering around in the snow I lost my mother and father that day was well .I began to fell tears fall down my face and I look at zeros face and saw the his eyes went Wed opens and look at me "May"zero said in a soft voice and walk up to my and took my hand and pulled me in to his arms and hugged me "zero you ...."zero cut me off as I try to say some thing and sand vary softly ."may I'm so sorry that I didn't notic that you were in pain I'm so sorry "he said softly as he hugs he titer "thank you zero".