the new girl and my feelings for zero part 2

Hi guys sakura5151 here part two is finally here yay!!!!!so I hop you guys enjoy and thank you guys for 200 reads on my book yay! oh and befor I go I want to say if I don't get finish with part 2 there maybe a part 3 and it will also be really Really long Idk if I'll do a part 3 so if you guy want a part 3 leave a like or a comme oh and thank you guy so much for reading this story I glad you guys like it so much and I love all of you guys for that Because in school I don't have a lot of friend and I'm having family problems at home right now but when I look at all my comment and how many people have read this book it makes me really happy thank guy for every thing :-)

When zero and I fell to the floor still hugging me my face became red and my heart was beating fast as zero hugged me tighter my face got really red and I bared my face In zero shoulder "may I..." zero stopped talking I waited for him to finish but he just hugged me tighter and didn't say a word.minute later we kept hugging till zero got up "zero what wrong" zero didn't respond instead he pick me up bridal stayle and carried me to the bedroom and put me on the bed my face trund bright red zero then pind me down gentle "z-zero what are you..." zero cut me off by kissing me .zero then gently moved his hand to my waist "z-zero I'm not ready for this yet" I said as i broke the kiss zero ignored me a kept going zero then began pulling my shirt off "z-zero... STOP IT!!" I yelled pushing him off of me zero looked at me as I sat there on the bed second later I ran out the room and out of the house trying to fix my shirt .
After I ran for a long time I stop and Sat down to take a break "why did zero do that to me " I said to myself I started to cry and started walking again.
Next day
I did go home yesterday so i went and stayed the night at a friends house "hey gg can I walk to school with you to day" I said to her form down the hall (ok so this is May 's bff when may first came to the school and I'm going to start putting gg in more of the story) "ok but don't you always walk with zero to school?" she said as she eat her breakfast after I did answer her and started getting dressed.when we both got dressed we both walked to school and gg lives relly far form the school so it took us a long time to get to the school. When we fanlly got to school we when to are home room class we walked in and I Sat at my desk a second later yui just came in and Sat down next to me "good morning may" she said in her cheerful voice "good morning "I said back and gave her a little smile after yui Sat down zero came in the class room and he started walking to me my heart felt like it was going to jump right out of my chest with every step that he takes when zero walk past me he put a note on my desk.....

Hi guys it me ok so there is going to be a part 3 of this chapter so be ready and thank you all so much for and I hop I can get part 3 of this chapter out really soon love u guys so much bye