||26||

"Every day tastes so brand new, I forget life with you." - Too Bad Bad acoustic by Shakka

The cool wind whipped through the long brown strands of hair, flowing behind her

The cool wind whipped through the long brown strands of hair, flowing behind her. Tori watched the scenery passby, as the jeep drove further from her home.

"You look lovely." Tori turned to her left, her eyes landing on the southerner. A soft smile rest on his lips, as he kept his eyes on the road. Tori blushed, a smile dancing across her lips.

"Thank you, you look as handsome as always." Jasper turned to flash her a grin, gazing into her amber orbs before turning back to the road.

Tori wasnt sure what to wear for the event today

Tori wasnt sure what to wear for the event today. It wasnt often that she participated in sports activities. That being said, she didnt need seperate attire for these occasions, she wasnt likely to break a sweat like humans would. A comfy tan-coloured combo would do perfectly.

"So, is there a reason you guys want to play when the weather is, this bad?" Tori questioned, looking up at the sky, no roof on the jeep to prevent her from viewing the dark-grey clouds that covered sky.

"Well, it needs to be a day humans are unlikely to want to use the field for themselves, but the main reason is best explained at the time." Jasper replied, a knowing smile on his face. Tori nodded, not quite sure what to expect but was excited nonetheless.

It wasnt long before they drove around a corner, a large field coming into view. Tori recognised the people present immediately. Jasper parked the jeep not far from the other vehicles. He rushed around to her side of the vehicle, opening the door for her in a blink. Tori smiled up at him, as she climbed out. "Thank you cowboy." He smiled, closing the door behind her and placing his other hand on the small of her back, guiding her towards the group.

Tori's eyes landed on Rosalie and Emmet first, who stood side by side facing the pair.

"What's up, short stack." Emmett greeted, placing a large hand on her shoulder and shaking her body. Tori tried to fight the dizzyness as she grinned up at the huge vampire.
"Hey Em, the day you dont treat me like a ragdoll, would be a good day." She joked, smiling as he laughed.

"Not my fault youre so dainty." Tori playfully glared, "I'll show you how "dainty" I am when i kick you ass!"

Rosalie sniggered from beside her mate, nodding at Tori in greeting. Tori flashed her a smile, before a blink of light flashed in front of her. Alice grinned up at her like a little child.

"T, you look sooo cute!" Tori giggled, wrapping an arm around the vamp's shoulder, leading her towards her parents.

"Me? Look at you in yout little baseball outfit!" Tori complimented back, smiling at Alice's laugh. Tori let her arm fall from Alice's shoulder as she reached Esme, smiling up at her before wrapping her arms around her.

"Hi Honey, how are you?" Esme greeted, pulling back and placing her palms against Tori's cheeks, checking her over.

"I'm doing well, how are you?" Esme nodded, responding the same. Tori turned to Carlise, with a warm smile.
"Hello Tori, I'm happy you accepted our invitation." Carlise placed a cold hand on her shoulder, returning her smile.

"Of course! I really do enjoy spending my time with you all."

"Likewise, Tori."

Tori turned to face Edward, who stood some distance away, Bella clung to his side.
The Octavian ran to reach them, throwing her arms around his waist. Her breath halted as he placed his arms around her shoulder, just a bit too tightly.

"Sorry." He said sheepishly, releasing the girl. Tori turned to Bella, who gave a small wave, a small smile on her face. Tori grinned, ignoring her wave, wrapping her arms around the girls shoulders. Bella laughed lightly, hugging the girl back.