||28||

(HEY! Check out the new book cover!)

"I had a dream we went away, Left this city for a day..." - Fill my little world by The Feeling.

" - Fill my little world by The Feeling

"Mom, its me again. You must have let your phone die... Anyway, i'm not in Forks anymore but I'm okay. I'll explain when you call."  Bella left the third voicemail of the day. The sun was beginning to rise on the empty road, as the sleek black Mercedes Sedan sped by.

Tori glanced over at Jasper, noticing his lips twitch into a small smile, has hand rubbing circles on her thigh, his other gripping the wheel as he focused on the road.

"Hey Jas, do you want me to take over for awhile?" Tori spoke, trying to supress the yawn that tried to escape her lips. Jasper looked over at her, admiring her sweet sleepy face.

"No sweetheart, you should rest. There is still a bit to go." Tori went to protest, when a yawn erupted from her throat, reminding Jasper of a little dinosaur.

"Wait, you can sleep?" Bella asked from the back, leaning forward in her seat slightly.
Tori nodded, "Yes, I dont need as much sleep as humans. I could go a few days without it really." Bella processed the information as she leaned back.

Tori didnt have the energy to protest, her head slipping to the side as sleep overtook her exhausted self.

Bella awakes, sitting up in confusion. She lay on top of a perfectly white bed, the room surrounding her looking much different to her room back in Forks. She looks to her left, seeing a sleeping Tori beside her. Bella observes her relaxed face, her lips slightly parted, small sleepy noises escaping them. Her wavy har covered the majority of her face. Bella slowly climbed out the bed, pausing as she felt movement from the sleeping girl. She turned to face her, meeting sleepy amber eyes. Tori smiled at the human, before closing her eyes as she stretched her body. arms reaching towards the ceiling.

"Morning Bella." She mumbled, sitting up as she rubbed the sleepyness from her eyes. Bella smiled, "Morning. Do you feel better?" Bella asked, looking down at her wound. Tori followed her gaze, noticing a brand new, fresh bandage over the bite. She smiled up at Bella.

"Much, thank you!" She chirped, moving to slide off the bed, landing on her feett.

"This is a nice hotel room." Tori admired as she walking around the elegant room, her fingers feeling the silk of the curtains.

"Yeah." Bella replied, moving to the closed door. She opened it, setting her eyes on Jasper and Alice, who sat on a large sofa, watching a reality tv show that was playing on the flat screen TV. A collection of food lay on the coffee table in front of them, untouched by them of course. Their eyes turned to Bella as she emerged from the room, a small smile on her lips. Tori walked through the door a moment later, a sleepy smile on her lips as she set her eyes on the pair.

"Good morning, how do you both feel?" Alice perked up, smiling brightely at the pair. Bella grumbled something about Edward not replying to her messages, as she took a seat far from the food. Tori smiled at Alice, opening her mouth to reply but a small yawn came out instead. She raised a hand to her mouth.

"Excuse me." She giggled, moving to take a seat beside Jasper. "I slept really good. I feel better too." Jasper pulled the girl into his side, pressing a light kiss to her forehead. She snuggled into his side, letting her eyes close as she enjoyed the cold temperature.

Alice and Bella conversed a little. Jasper looked down, listening to the girl's heartrate slow as she began drifting into sleep once again. He wrapped an arm around her, shifting so her head could lay comfortably against his chest.

"I love-" She drifted off to sleep before she could finish her sentence. Jasper blinked, not sure what to think of this.