||27||

"Give me your pain, I'll take the weight off your shoulders.
Don't be afraid, fall into me, let me hold you." - Boys Dont Cry by Camila Cabello.

Branches leaned to the side, the dirt flicking up into the air as two pairs of feet sprinted through the narrow path in the woods

Branches leaned to the side, the dirt flicking up into the air as two pairs of feet sprinted through the narrow path in the woods. Ducking and dodging, small pants left Tori's slightly dry lips. She swiftly looked to her left, catching the glimpse of blonde curls, before she shifted her attention ahead of herself.

A lovely day out with the Cullens had turned to a life or death situation for Bella, who was rushed back to her house with Edward. The rest of the Culllens were chasing the tracks of the Normans. Edward had informed his family, of the malicious thoughts that resided inside of the tracker's mind. Immediate action had followed as the family split up.

"I will be okay, you know. You can be with your family." Tori rushed out, taking a deeper breath after her sentence, continuing to run at inhuman speed.

"No Tory." Jasper exclaimed, voice raised with anxiety.

The pair neared a clearing in the deep woods, the sandy shore and sea becoming more apparent the closer they were. They rounded the corner, arriving at Tori's home not long after. Tori opened the door, dashing up the stairs and into her room in seconds. She ripped her top off as she scrambled around her room, searching for something to change into. Her heart continued to pound against her chest as she ran out of patience, throwing handfuls of clothes out of the draws and wardrobe.

Tori paused, hearing the presence of Jasper outisde, below her window, waiting for her patiently. "Jasper, really I will be fine. You should be with your family." Tori called out.

In a flash, the window opened, Jasper standing before it. He walked towards her, quickly until they were chest-to-chest.

"You are family." He gazed into her eyes intensely.

"I can't be without you, not in uncertain times like this. You will be all i think about, all i worry about, all i focus on." Tori gulped as his hands moved to cup her cheeks lovingly.

"So listen to me sweetheart when I tell you, I can not and will not be anywhere but by your side." He said sternly, his voice dripping with the upmost sincerity, concern and love as he stared into her eyes.

Tori blinked in surprise, her chest became tight with each word that left his mouth, her heart hammering at her ribcage for the man before her, who held her like she was the most delicate thing on this planet.

She shifted onto her tiptoes, pressing her lips to his in an instant. Her arms snaked around his neck, one cupping the back of his head, whilst the other cupped the side of him neck. Jasper took a moment to respond, his lips began to move against hers.