Chapter 3- spending time

,,Dazai, what's wrong with you damn."
Chuuya rolls his eyes.

,,It's nothing...." Dazai looks at Chuuya. It would be so much easier if he would know, but it seems like he can't.

,,Okay, but maybe you should...just relax" Chuuya looks at him, with a kind of worried face. Dazai is confused about how he acts, why is he suddenly acting this....nice? He knows that he accepted the fact of them spending time but he kinda acts like they used to be...

,,Hey uhm...Chuuya?"

,,What is it?" Chuuya asks while sitting in his chair and doing some paperwork.

He isn't even looking up, Dazai thought. This kinda reminds him of the past, when they both were haning out and watched always this one show on Wednesday. Wait.

It's almost 16:50, thats the time, where the show starts.

,,How about...uhm...we watch the show, we've always watched-"

Chuuya looks up and then at him. ,,What? You remember it?"

Dazai nods.

------

A few minutes later, they sit on the couch and watch the show. They don't say anything, they are just sitting there and look at the TV.

Dazai doesn't know if he should say something or not, Chuuya just makes usual face, the face he had always made when they were watching this show. It doesn't seem like he's enjoying it neither does it look like he's not.

,,Chuuya, uh-"
,,Shut up!"
Dazai looks confused at him.
,,W-What?"
,,I SAID SHUT UP, GODAMN!"
,, Calm down Chibi-, uhm you look....tired"
Dazai didn't notice this at the beginning but Chuuya looks like he hasn't slept in the last 2 days.

,,I'm not tired!" He looks annoyed at Dazai. It is true that he hasn't slept in the last 36 hours, but how would he know? When they were 15, he also didn't notice, so why now?

,,Chuuya, I can see it, I'm leaving now and you go to bed!"
Dazai looks angry at him.
,,Why should I, shitty Dazai?! I still have-"

Suddenly something is covering his mouth, the he realizes it was Dazais hand.

,,MHMNHNMMMMM!!!!"
,,Can you just shut up for a second!" Dazai looks annoyed qnd kind of angry at him. Chuuya has never seen Dazai that angry, expect one time when they were on a mission.

Dazai is also pretty close to Chuuyas face, only a few inches.

,,MHMMM!!" Chuuya continues making those noises as he was blushing when Dazai came closer.

Dazai then stopped, when he was just an inch away from his face.
,,Finally, now continue being quiet, and go to sleep, godamn"

That was all he said when he then took his hand back, and then just left.

Chuuya is just laying there, on the couch, with a mix of emotions, some sort of happiness, anger and more.

He doesn't know how to feel about what just happened. He had a warm...feeling, that for sure. Wait.... It can't be.

,,No no no no no no no!!!" Chuuya sits up stares at the TV. ,,Dazai you fricking maniac! Fuck you, what the fuck was that?!" He was just confused about what just happened, even tho it wasn't really anything special.

---------

After Dazai left him alone, he was still standing on the other side of the door.

He hears Chuuya yelling, and starts laughing, he doesn't know why but he just did. But what he also doesn't know is what he just did in there, he was definitely too close to Chuuyas face, but his yelling voice was just soooo annoying at that moment so he didn't know what he could do.