Chapter 5- A kiss on the cheek is everything you need

Chuuya looks just away to not make eye contact.
Why is his face so warm?

,,Chuuya you alright?"
Chuuya, still not looking at him, just nods.

,,I wanna go baaaaackk"
Both look at Q who is just annoyed looking at them.
,,Fine, you can go back alone, right?"
Q thinks for a few seconds and nods then.

Dazai looks just around the park, while Chuuya explains Q that he has to be careful that he won't be kidnapped and that kind of stuff.

Now Dazai also looks at Chuuya and Q.
,,Wow, you really act like some mother" Dazai giggels but then Chuuya hits him and Dazai is now just looking at the ground, coughing.

Chuuya is now the one giggling, Q is just confused looking at them.

,,I'm heading back then, 'mommy Chuuya'"
Q run away as fast as he can, so Chuuya wouldn't do the same to him as he did to Dazai.

Dazai is just laughing at what Q said and Chuuya stands there in anger and confusion, he even blushes out of embarrassment.

,,Haha, likd I-"
Chuuya hit Dazai again in the face but this time harder.
,,SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!"

A few minutes, Chuuya was ignoring Dazai.
,,Oh C'mon Chibi~ I'm sorryyyyyy"
Chuuya, still ignoring him.

------

After a while, Chuuya doesn't ignores Dazai after thousand times of him apologizing anymore.

They decide to go to the cafe they went to when Dazai was still in PM.

They sit down at a table and Dazai just looks at the short ginger who just looks at the tabel.

,,So, what were you doing when I left PM?"

Chuuya know looks up. When Dazai left PM, Chuuya was pretty angry about the fact that another person left him alone. He was the second option, just as always.

,,Hey, my name is Menu Kakashima but you can call me Menu! I'm here to take your order."
She smiles at Dazai and completely ignores Chuuya.

,,Hey, by the way, what's your name Sir?" She smiles again. This fake smile makes Chuuya angry and he looks away to the people on the street.

,,My name, Oh, It's Dazai, Osamu Dazai!" Now also Dazai is smiling like some freak.

,,Alright Osamu, what do you want? Maybe~ my phone number?"

Dazai is now surprising looking at her but the nods.

Chuuya just warches them. Their conversation makes him just angrier. And Dazai is even falling for her lies!

As she then finally walks away, Chuuya realizes that he hasn't had the chance to order.

,,Dazai, I hadn-"
,,Don't worry, I ordered for you!" Dazai gives him that kind smile, Chuuya personally loves that snile but he hated it when Dazai gave it this weird femal.

Some minutes went by and they were just talking about stuff when Menu came back to give them their order and some paper?

,,Here Osamu!" She smiled and then suddenly kissed the paper and gave it to Dazai.

Dazai was just suprised and...he was blushing?!

,, Why did she call you by your first name..." Chuuya said, looking into another direction.

,,It's just fair if I am allowed to call her by her first name too!" He smiled again and looks at Menu as she brings the order for other guests.

,, O-Osamu, can you not look at her like that? It's not polite and I thought we were here to hang out!" Chuuya says in a kind of angry voice but looking in another direction again, blushing.