Chapter 6- Heartstopper

Spoiler for the show heartstopper ahead!!!

When they arrived Chuuya looks around the apartment. It's not that big but big enough for one person to live and also bigger than his office, obviously.

,,So, Menu is coming in like 4 hours, sooo what do you wanna do?" Dazai asks while he takes out some futons.

,,How about we watch a movie! I know it's a bit clichés but still-..."

Dazai looks now at Chuuya and gives him his usual smile, not that kind and happy one, more like that fake smile.

Chuuya walks up to Dazai and slaps him.
,,Ouch! For what was that Chibi!"
,,Just for you being a dumbass."
Chuuya says before he walks to the couch and sits down. Dazai's still looking at him in confusion but then remembers that Chuuya would do that as soon as he can see that the smile on Dazai's face was a fake on.

Dazai lays the futons on the ground and then walks to Chuuya.
,,So, what movie do you wanna watch then?"
Dazai sits down, next to Chuuya.
Chuuya looks at Dazai, who's facing the TV.
Chuuya thinks about some movies they could watch.
They could watch, maybe some disney movie, no... may-

,,You're taking too long to decide, I'll choose~"

,,No, I have an Idea!"
Dazai is now facing Chuuya.
,,Uhm..."
Chuuya feels his cheeks warm up, what's happening, why can't he tell him?

,,Chibi? You alright?"
,,Yea...uhm...we could watch.."
Chuuya takes a short break before he continues to talk.
,,Maybe we could watch heart stopper ...uhhh..."

(A/N)

Spoiler ahead!!!

For everyone, it's a bl netflix show, about two best friends, and they're best friend and one of them is gay, and the other one also knows that, but then they get vloser on the "straight" one thinks that he might be inlove with his gay best friend. The gay best friend is already inlove btw with the other one- so yeeee-

,,What is it about?"
,,Uhm..." Chuuya feels that his cheeks were getting warmer.
,,Just uhm...forget it."
Dazai looks at the ginger next to him who is just looking away from him. Is Chuuyas face..red, Dazai thoughts.

,,Now I'm interested." Chuuya looks at him and telling him to not do it but Dazai searches for it and then...what?

Chuuya looks at Dazai's expression. He is kinda suprised and maybe a bit shocked. Chuuya is worried what Dazai would think of him now and then also the thing today with Menu and him being gay, Chuuya just wants to die outta embarrassment right now.

,,I didn't know you like that kind of stuff, but sure, we can watch it. I mean, finally something diffrent to watch."

Dazai starts the first episode.
And they both went quite to watch it.

-----------------

It is 5 pm, they're on episode 4 at the scene where Nick and Charlie (The two boys in the TV show) were kissing each other.

Chuuya has mixed feelings about that. He never kissed someone and now he wants to, more than ever.

Dazai was just looking at the screen. How would it feel to kiss a boy, he thought to himself. Dazai has kissed a few women and maybe slept with one or two of them. He always used his good looks on women to get what he wanted. (Just like the thing with the nurse) But he never kissed a boy.

Dazai looks at Chuuya, he looks pretty concentrated. Dazai is just tired, the problem is, when he falls asleep now, he will probably wake up in 2026 again but....

Dazai takes the remote and pauses exactly at the moment when Nick and Charlie kissed.

,,Hey, what ar- Dazai?"
Dazai grabs Chuuyas waist.
,,What are you doing?!"
A few seconds later, they both lay on the couch.

Like that:

Chuuyas face is almost the same colour as his hair

,,O-Osamu! What the-"
,,Shh...I'm tired..."

Chuuya stops talking and is just blushing just as Dazai.

Dazai slowly closes his eyes. Somehow he is really tired and if he falls asleep as normally or with Chuuya in his arm, makes no diffrence for him.

-----

Dazai slowly opens his eyes. It's morning, and he's laying in his bed, that means he must be back in 2026, but...wait, is there someone next to him?! And he's also not in his apartment. What the hell?!

,,Osamu? Are you awake?"

Wait. That voice, it sounds like Menu-chan, Dazai thoughts. He is confused. She hugs him from behind and grabs one of his hands.

,,Y...yes.." Dazai blushes while she is now sitting up, this is his chance to see if it's really Menu-chan. Dazai turns around and sees her only in underwear. Why is she wearing only her underwear?! Dazai looks blushing away.

,,Osamu~ are you alright? Not enjoying your sight? Wanna see more~?"

,,N-No!" Dazai quickly stands up and walks out of the bedroom, Menu looks just confused after him.

Where is he? What is that and why is Menu there? Did he change the future?!

Dazai looks out of the window. Yokohama still looks kind of destroyed so...Chuuya must be still dead.

,,Alright...that means I have to wait till I faint again..." he sighs and starts to search for the bathroom, when he found it, he started to get ready.

--------

This is a pretty short chapter, sorry for that- but I hope you still enjoyed it.