Chapter 8 - The kiss

Tw! There could be a bit smut in this chapter so sorry for that.

.,O-Okay, wait a second, that's too much for me...." Dazai says without looking at Chuuya. Why is his heart racing so much right now? Did he had this feeling in the past towards Chuuya too? He has no idea what to say so he just kept staring at the ground, his face was probably the same color as Chuuyas hair.

,,It was only an idea, sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Chuuya knew that Dazai would probably say something like no, making fun of him or won't even answer but somehow he was still disappointed.

,,Chuuya, uhm...." as soon as he heard his voice he completely froze. If he says no or would even start teasing him it would be so embarrassing, in fact before this happens he would like the silent treatment more.

,,Y-yeah?..." Chuuya slowly looked at Dazai who was still staring at the ground.

,,Uhm...hahaha..this is weird, uhm... if y-you want we could try....omg that sounds so-" before he could even finish, Chuuya was looking at him, he couldn't believe that Dazai, Dazai the one who could get every women, said yes. 

,,Chuuya are you alright?" Chuuya just noded as an answer. ,,Uhm so...uh...it's kinda weird to kiss you." ,,What to you mean by that, stupid bandage freak?" ,,I mean, we know each other pretty long and I mean, isn't it weird to kiss your ex partner aka now friend just to try out how it is to kiss the same gender? I don't even know how to start."

Chuuya was now looking at Dazai, he has a point tho. This is a pretty weird situation and Chuuya himself is the one who brought them in this kind of situation.

,,Just pretend you are kissing a woman, shouldn't be that hard for you." ,,What kind of woman?" Chuuya looks confused at him. ,,What do you mean ,what kind of women?,, Dazai giggles and starts to explain what he means. ,,As even you should know, there are different types of women. I mean not their looks, I mean the personality. If you mean a kind women, I'd kiss her gentle and soft, if you mean a confident women, I'd kiss her more passionate. Do you understand it now?"

Dazai looked at Chuuya who is just sitting there making his , just shut the fuck up, face. Dazai just giggles again. ,,Stop giggling  and just do it you fucking bastard! The more time we are waiting the more embarrassing it gets!"

Dazai keeps looking at Chuuya who is just staring blushing at the ground. ,,I think I now how to do it." Chuuya is now looking at Dazai again. ,,What do you mean?" Dazai comes slowly closer to Chuuyas face, while Chuuya is panicking.

,,D-dazai wait! I am not ready ye-"

Chuuya then feels his lips against his. They are so warm, he thoughts. He slowly closes his eyes. First it was just their lips against each others but slowly it turned into a tongue kiss.

Dazai started to kiss more passionate and he then pins Chuuya on the couch. They both melted more and more into the kiss, Chuuya let out a small moan while Dazai was just continuing kissing the short ginger under him. After some time they had to break the kiss to catch some air.

 After some time they had to break the kiss to catch some air