Chapter 7- Feelings?

Sorry that nothing came, as I said before, I have to learn for school but I'll try to update more often now :)

,,Hey darling, I go now, see you later!" She whinks at Dazai and then leaves the apartment.

When she leaves Dazai looks around the apartment. It was pretty big and everything is in black or white.

 It was pretty big and everything is in black or white

(A bit like that)

,,Why am I even living with her in this apartment? Are we...a couple in the futur? Wow, I didn't know I was able to love someone like in a romantic way."

Dazai sits down on the couch and after a while, where he just sits there and thinks about the situation, something in the apartment starts to ring.

He stands up and goes there where the noise is coming from till he ends up in the kitchen.

,,Is that my phone? Huh...Why is Kunikida calling me? Hello?"

,,Dazai! Where are you?! You know you're supposed to help Atsushi!"

,,What-?"

,,Ugh...just come here!" Kunikida said and then just hung up.

Dazai then just decides to go, he searches for somd keys that he randomly found, tries if they are working and then leaves the apartment.

,,This apartment isn't that far away from the Agency....then let's go!"

Dazai starts walking in the direction where the Agency is and notices that Yokohama looks like it's fully rebuilt, but how?

,,I shouldn't think about it too much" he says to himself and starts to walks faster so that Kunikida won't tell him why it is important to be on time again.

-------------

Dazai opens the door to the Agency and the first person he sees is...Menu? Why should she be in the Agency? Does she also have an ability? That were his first thoughts as soon as he saw Menu.

While Dazai looked shocked at her, she runs to him hugs him and then gives him...a kiss?!

,,Are u okay Osamu? You look so shocked."

Dazai looks down to her and then around the Agency, but nobody looks at them, they act like this is....normal. Dazai looks down at her again and then makes a disgusted face.

,,Osamu? Why are you making this face expression?"

,,Hahah I'm sorry, I know I allowed you to call me by my first name but can you please never do it again?"

Now everyone is looking at Dazai while Dazai keeps looking at her.

,,What? W-Why?..." Menu starts to cry but Dazai somehow doesn't deel bad.

,,And then you come to me and kiss me? Did anyone ever told you that your breath stinks? As long as your not doing a double su1c1de with me, i won't allow you to kiss me."

,,But-But I thought you would live for me...!"

Dazai know looks more disgusted at her. He doesn't know how he couldn't have seen how fake she is.

,,Live for You? Never. There's only one person I'd live for-"

Everyone, including Dazai is confused right now. Why did he say that? He didn't think about it he just said it.

,,Well, If you mean that ginger haired bastard, then good luck to live for his corpse!" Menu continues to yell at Dazai but Dazai wasn't listening, in his head the sentence 'live for his corpse' was playing on loop.

,,Hey! Are you even-" before she could even finish her sentence, Dazai slaped her across her face. ,,Don't call him a bastard you brat. He is a wonderful person, the opposite of you! He cares about others, he just doesn't show it that often, He's kind to the people he loves and so much more, so don't you dare insulting him again!"

Dazai looks away from Menu and at the others. ,,What are you looking at?"

,,D-Dazai-san it sounded like you...liked Nakahara-san...." Atsushi looked at him, nervous of what his response could be.

,,Me? Liking Chuuya....maybe in a plantonic way but not more, now if you excuse me."

Dazai then got out of the office and then just walks around Yokohama.

,,That was a bit weird to be honest... why did I say that, me and Chuuya might be friends but I don't like him in that way.."

A few hours pass by and Dazai decides to spend the night in a hotel because he doesnt want to see that Menu ever again.

When he then finally went in his room he felt like he was about to faint again.
He lays down on the bad, not even caring that he still has his shoes snd mantel on.

,,Finally..." was all he said before he then blacked out.

---------------

Dazai slowly opens his eyes and sees that Chuuya is laying in his arms. At first he was confused but then he remembered that they both fell asleep like this.

,,Dazai...?"
Dazai looks suprised at Chuuya, who he thought is still asleep but he isn't.

When Dazai wanted to response, a knock came from the door and Dazai already knew that it was that brat.

,,Aren't-"
Dazai put a hand on Chuuyas mouth to make him shut up.
,,I don't want to deal with her right now, pretend you are still asleep." He whispers to Chuuya who is just nodding.

Dazai takes his hand away from Chuuyas mouth and then hugs Chuuya more tightly, what suprises Chuuya but he kinda likes it.

They both hear a 'Dazai' from outside but none of them answering. After about 30 minutes they didn't hear anything anymore, what meant that she left.

Dazai wants to stand up but before he could Chuuya took his hand.

,,Uhm...Chuuya? What is it?"

Chuuya looks blushing away.
,,Can we uhm....maybe continue laying like ...you know"

Dazai looks suprised at him.
,,You know what, forget it." Chuuya let go of Dazais hand and stands up.

,,I'm going to the bathroom rq (real quick)"

A few minutes later, Chuuya came back from the bathroom, they both decided to continue watching the show.

,,Hey Dazai, have you ever kissed a man?"

,,No, why?"

,,Just intrested."

,,Have you finally had your first kiss?"

,,No..."

,,Ha! Already thought so."

......

,,Do you wanna to try it out?"

,,What do you mean, Chibi?

,,Kissing a boy."

Dazai looks shocked at Chuuya and a pink shade is forming on his face.

,,What...?"
,,You heard me." Chuuya says, still looking at the TV.
,,Chuuya are you-"
,,I don't know, but it could be that I am gay."

Did he just came out? Dazai thought. This was too confusing for him.

----------

Ik it's kinda rushed and weird but I still hope you enjoyed! :)