Meet, baby harry.

"Louis hurry up!, my baby brother is home" Gemma, screamed impatiently jumping around waiting for Louis to tie his shoes so they could run to her house.

"I'm coming" Louis said, putting on his shoes without bothering to wear socks. He was in a rush after all.

When he was done, he ran and grabbed Gemma's hand pulling her behind him as they ran towards Anne and Jay who had just arrived from the hospital.

"Can I see him?" Gemma asked trying to get a look at her baby brother, who was sleeping in Jay's arms.

"Ofcourse honey, but wait until we get inside ok?"

"Okay" Gemma said, already running to sit on the couch waiting for Jay.

Gemma bit her lip wondering if she should poke the baby and wake him up.
She couldn't play with a sleeping baby, and she's been waiting for months to meet him, and now he's sleeping.

"Sit all the way back on the couch so you can hold him" Jay told her gently.

She bounced till her back hit the couch and she opened her arms excitedly.

Jay placed the baby in her arms, he was really heavy for such a tiny baby.

"He's heavy" Gemma complained.

"I'll hold him" Louis chipped in after being uncharacteristically quiet.

"You Sure baby?" Jay asked, taking the baby from Gemma.

"Mmmh am sure" Louis said, copying Gemma sitting position and opening his arms to take the baby.

As soon as he held the baby in his arms, the baby's eyes opened.

"Aaarh you woke him up!" Gemma shouted.

"Quiet down Gemma, your mother is really tired and she's trying to get some rest" Jay told her sternly.

"But he woke the baby up" she complained.

"I didn't do anything, and see he's not even crying" Louis said, getting annoyed at Gemma's accusations.

"No fair, i wanna hold him now. He's my brother give him to me" Gemma said reaching for the baby.

"No! I'm holding him." Louis said, tightening his arms around the baby.

"Louis honey, you're squeezing him." Jay said, moving to take the baby from Louis incase he didn't stop squeezing it.

"I didn't hold him when he woke up, i wanna hold him" Gemma pleaded.

"Louis, let her hold the baby" Jay said attempting to take the baby from Louis.

Louis glared at Gemma but didn't say anything.

The baby started crying as soon as Jay took him, "ooow harry it's ok, are you hungry?" Jay cooed trying to stop the Harry's cries.

"Give him back, he wants me to hold him" Louis said, getting off the couch following behind his mother.

"Nooo, i want to hold him. He's my brother!" Gemma said also following behind Louis.

"What did I say about screaming Gemma?" Jay asked, giving Gemma another stern look.

"But, but it's not fair... Louis wants to take my brother away from me. It's not fair, he has his own sister!" Gemma complained.

"He's not trying to take him away from you Gemma" Jay said trying to appease the child who was on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

"He is!" Gemma insisted.

"AM not!" Louis said, arms opened waiting for Jay to give him the baby.

"Ok, both of you sit down and Gemma can hold the baby...then Louis will hold the baby, how does that sound" Jay said burgeoning with Louis and Gemma who wouldn't stop arguing.

"Fiiine"

"Yeah fiine"

They said, sitting down on the floor crossed legged.

Jay gave the baby to Gemma, "see he's awake now. You can meet your brother, he's name is harry" she said gently placing the baby in Gemma's awaiting arms.

"Hello harry, I'm Gemma" she said bouncing the baby like she saw Jay doing when it started crying.

Louis crawled towards Gemma, putting his finger in the baby's hand like he does with his 2 months old sister. "Hello harry, I'm Louis" he said, watching in wonder as the baby grabbed his finger.

Gemma looked between Louis and harry's hand, feeling left out so she tried to pull the baby from him.

"It's my turn, wait your turn Louis" she said struggling to simultaneously hold on to the baby, and pull it away from Louis.

"That's enough, the baby needs rest, and I need to go check on lottie so both of you go play outside. You can see the baby later" Jay said, taking Harry from them.

Gemma let go off the baby, and grabbed Louis's hand. "Come on Louis" she said dragging him outside.

Louis looked back at harry realizing he didn't actually get his turn to hold him again, but couldn't say anything with Gemma dragging him outside.

Any thoughts of the baby were long forgotten as the two best friends chased each other in the backyard.