Chapter twenty three

⚠️ triggering scenes in this chapter, please go on to the next chapter (if updated)  if you know you can't handle it. ⚠️

As the sky darkened outside, so did Valentine's expression

She, in no way was excited about seeing Tyler's face. She had a fair idea of what the man was planning. So, the pregnant woman had chosen to wear grey pajama pants. They were long and wide. Her shirt were also the same.
Long and wide; her body swimming in the clothes. Everything to not arouse the easily angered male.
Valentine wasn't exactly in the mood to open her legs for him. She wondered how he was so persistent if he had another woman in the same house.

Valentine's eyes wandered back to the book she was reading. It was a rather boring one, but she had not a lot of choice to spent her time.

The bedroom door creaked open.
The pregnant woman's eyes snapped to the door, feeling quite spooked. As she predicted, Tyler stepped through the door. Blood spatters decorating his face.
It made Valentine's breath hitch in her throat. Her eyes almost gauged out at that sight. He looked more.. terrifying.

Tyler walked towards the bed. He chose to sit closely to Valentine who recoiled as soon as he stuck his hand out.
It made Tyler frown, his hand lingering in the air for a second. He stroked her long strawberry blonde curls. He twirled a curl around his finger, watching it bounce back in place. "Your hair has always been my favorite," Tyler started.

"Even though I want to fuck you so bad.. but I'm tired right now."

Valentine never knew she would be glad to hear that sentence out of Tyler's mouth. Or at least, she thought so.

"So, I brought my little friend who will in my stead." He clapped in his hands, before clasping them together as he waited for Valentine's reaction as soon as the bedroom door opened again.

Ashley looked a bit confused as he walked in the room. He had been standing outside the bedroom per Tyler's orders. He watched the scene in front of him, not having a clue what was going on.

"Close the door behind you," Tyler demanded.

Ashley immediately did as told, clasping his hands behind his back as he stood there, waiting for another command.

"Come here," Tyler gestured to the bodyguard.

Ashley did as told.

It took a bit longer for Valentine to process what was actually going on.

"You don't like it?" Tyler tilted his head. "I've seen you eyeing him ever since you stepped foot in the house," Tyler started.
He stopped, waiting for Valentine's reaction. But the poor woman just kept opening and closing her mouth. She was in shock. She didn't know where to start. Or how to even answer.

She wanted to say it wasn't true. But, she indeed thought Ashley was unusual pretty. Long black hair, mismatched eyes and a deep voice.
But, he wasn't the person for her. Hell, she wasn't even sure if he liked women.