𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐑

𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨 + 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨

" 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙"

" SO...YOUR MOTHER AND MY PAPA HUH?"
She stopped in her tracks and looked up, where the source of voice came from.

on the fence was a girl with brown hair that reaches her shoulder and curtain bangs.

she looked pretty compared to the residents of the hellish place. if she wasn't lost in this huge palace, courtesy to her mother, leaving her alone to attend to her business with the Satan, she would've walked away.

She didn't like to interact with anyone, she did not know how to, she was kept in her parents' mansion for years, only out to the backyard when she's bored.

only ever talked to the maids that she is familiar with and her parents, who would, anytime, put work before her.

Not that she minded, the alone time was comfortable.

" rumours said the daughter of the regent is so arrogant that she refuses to talk to anyone who doesn't spike her interest." the girl on the fence suddenly blurted.

She remained on the same spot eyes glued to the withered bushes of the back garden the palace has.

She had only mentally replied, " rumours are just rumours." but of course, the said girl received a silent treatment.

She smirked, " are you just extremely arrogant or just introverted...I mean, your mother has kept you locked in a mansion ever since birth...

you haven't even seen the world! and this is the first time you've ever stepped foot outside, to accompany your mother.

How old are you now? 10? This is your first time in 10 years to have ever met the world." nanno chuckled, laughing maniacally.

She spared her a baffled glance. nanno was confusing, she couldn't tell whether nanno was mocking her or not.

" 'nanno' was it?" She croaked out, blushing furiously in embarrassment. She fidgeted with her fingers which nanno had noticed.

Something sparkled within the cold-blooded devil,
" what's with this girl?." nanno asked no one in particular.

nanno hopped down the fence, landing next to the flushed girl. The girl flinching slightly at that.

nanno wanted to know more about her, she is interested. " I'm nanno, you?"