𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐖𝐃𝐘𝐌?

" 𝙥𝙥 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙩."

" 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢"

" 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚. 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢?"

" 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯."

( EP 1 S1 THE UGLY TRUTH)

" WHY WAKE UP
so early!" sia complained, half-asleep on the dining table. yes, they had acquired an apartment.

how had they acquired was for another time.

nanno placed down a British breakfast in front of sia. Upon seeing the food, Sia's spirits at lighten.

she gobbled up the whole meal in seconds, almost ate the plate at the process.

nanno giggled, placing a glass of milk down.

" I've got us the uniforms! they are really cute."

sia looked up from her glass of milk, while she's still drinking.

sia wasn't really one to care about fashion or appearance. but if she really had to choose, hoodies and crop tops where what she liked.

uniforms, she had not wore one, ever. she was excited, quite excited.

nanno could tell that the blonde was excited, she was practically sparkling as she gulped down her milk.

nanno assisted sia with the dressing up. " short?" sia asked suspiciously, the skirt was barely enough to cover up her bottom.

nanno shrugged, " I wanted matching fits." sia perks up, glaring daggers and nanno. "too short." sia continued.

seeing that nanno had dismissed what she said, sia lung forward, latching onto nanno from her back.

" if you're covering me, who is going to cover up for you silly yaya." nanno giggled, buttoning up her shirt.