𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄

" 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙."

" 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸

" 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸."

WAS SIA JUST A THREE-MINUTE PASSION?
nanno hates to admit but Sia was.

see, nanno was interested at sia because of her mysteriousness, she wanted to unfold every hidden detail. To dissect every organ of hers.

but Sia wasn't mysterious. she wasn't hiding anything, she loved to share. She was an easy walk to break. she was defenceless and clueless.

protected but unloved.

by the time nanno had dug up all secrets of her, nanno was back to her bored self.

despite having each and every detail of Sia's back story, nanno was not satisfied, no answers were given in regard of sia, herself.

sia was a puzzle herself, only sia knew herself.

sia wasn't clueless, she was an actress and a very good hider and a keeper.

she knows everything, she understood herself.

nanno had lost the battle, she was of no competition in comparison to sia.

nanno was now more than interested she was fascinated and curious.

So many unanswered questions yet no answer.

but did Sia really know and was purposely hiding it or was sia reacting to everything without know and she was going with the flow?

Maybe she wasn't an actress or a schemer

maybe she was just a genuine girl in need of love and care.

she was not a saint. Nor was she a sinner.

she was just sia. a puzzle that is missing the final piece.

nanno can read Sia and so can sia read nanno.

but they have walls that both can't break through to.

they were devils.

what was sia now? nanno pondered for a long time.

originally nanno had wanted to know everything so she hung out with sia everyday...every second...anytime she could. Every chance given.

but it was blank.

and something sparkled inside. she felt the weird tingly sensation when sia was near her. it was disturbing because she doesn't not know what it is.

sia made her doubts whether she knew everything.

and so she stayed with sia, slowed down her pace for sia to catch up, nanno wants to discover more and know more and sia was the key to it.

" sia is not an easy girl." That's what papa told nanno.

it was agreed.

sia wasn't easy.

with time, nanno grew close with sia. friends...family she did not know what Sia was to her.

but she knows that sia was closer than that.

whatever curiosity and unanswered questions she had, can wait.