𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳: 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘺-𝘥𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵,
𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵,
𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.
𝘐𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘠 𝘏𝘈𝘏𝘈 𝘟𝘟
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬

𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝙣𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢

𝙣𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢

SIA GRUMBLED AT THE MENTION OF HER
pathetic excuse of a mother. she was going to get an earful of not being a proper lady and all that.

nanno took notice of Sia's unnatural behaviour, she walked more elegantly, head up high, the face void of all emotions.

that was the sia when they first met. the misunderstood arrogant stance. it was just an act for her mother.

vaew stared in bafflement, turning to nanno for answers but she too was staring anxiously as if she was concerned for something.

vaew shook the hand that nanno was gently holding onto, successfully gaining her attention. vaew shifted her brown optics towards Sia, signaling nanno to explain.

" you would understand later." nanno whispered. vaew nodded reluctantly, now enjoying the luxury in the air.

the palace was much more glamorous than the exterior. Although it kept it's dim and mysterious atmosphere, the air here was much...suffocating, for vaew that is.

Sia, on the other hand, was anxious. she masked it pretty well, not persuasive enough to fool nanno but enough to convince her mother.

it was a rather quiet stroll, the only noises being impatient foot steps of the butlers, yards away, and small leisure steps of them three.

vaew had suddenly came to a realisation, " so are you two like... royalty?! Like princesses!" she cheered, swinging nanno's hand more forcefully.

nanno hummed in response, attention still on the blonde. " so am I going to be a princess too?"

vaew continued, hating the silence especially while they walked the seemingly endless hall of portraits. portraits of scary looking creatures.

nanno hummed nonchalantly again.