𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐍

" 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙤? :("

" 𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣!!"

" THIS?...."
sia glared disgruntled at herself in the mirror. nanno insisted to get... 'bad chic' outfits for clubbing.

sia did not know what that meant, she did not expect it meant anything close to this.

she was in a bikini, two black straps crisscrossed across her stomach, a tight skirt showing off her curves and a pair of black platforms.

sia spun and turned, inspecting her outfit. " yaya you look beautiful."

sia turns around to see nanno leaning on the door frame to her outfit trying room.

their outfits match but nanno had more accessories and confidence. that's what made her so much prettier than others.

as per usual, they walked out of the store, in the new outfits, without paying.

" hey! you two! stop right there, you have yet to pay for those!" a voice yelled for them.

they exchanged mischievous smirks and began jogging towards the entrance, as they reach the opening.

they disappeared into thin air. which left everyone dumbfounded.

sia and nanno perched on the roof of an apartment near the store, entertaining themselves with the bafflement of those in the store.

" it's not like we are not returning these..." nanno began, she turned to her blonde best friend, " unless..."

sia's dirty brown optics met the brunette's dark brown ones, she knew what nanno was thinking. they were bonded by the red string afterall.

they both laid down, admiring the evening son as it hid behind the horizon, baby blue and bright orange mix and matches.

sia took the stolen phone out and snapped a picture. such rare sight, to her that is, locked in a mansion despite acquiring a new friend who constantly was the reason she gets in trouble.