𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

...

𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢?

𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢?

" 𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑺"
a voice rung annoyingly. sia flips to the other side to which she ended up slamming her whole stomache on the hard concrete.

she hissed in pain, that wave of pain was enough to wake her up. giggles were heard behind her. she huffs, stretching her arms with a few cracking sound.

a few light shuffles on Heard- next to her following with a few grunts.

" I see you guys had a nice sleep despite the hard ground, I don't see a reason to rent a flat actually, why not save money-."

" never had money to begin with." Sia retorted still quite annoyed by the poor quality sleep.  vaew rubbed her sleep eyes and sat up, " then how did you guys survive before?"

both heads turned towards each other and smiled sinisterly, " we borrowed a flat." they said simultaneously and darkly.

vaew scrunched her eyebrows in disbelief, " they must be really kind to lend you an apartment!"

Sia " hehe...."d as nanno nodded in agreement.

Sia returned her gaze on the little girl that they 'adopted'. That was partially a rash decision, they didn't even know the basics of having a child.

Sia blinked curiously at vaew as vaew flinched uncomfortably under her gaze.

nanno sensed the weird interaction and lighting slapped Sia on the head, " don't stare, you're scaring her."

Sia turned her gaze to nanno, " but I stare nono always."

nanno sweat dropped at the blondes simplicity.

nanno turned to look at the view before her, deep in her thoughts and plans, " Right, we should get vaew back into education!" she cheered, clapping for herself.

Sia clapped along innocently.

vaew was the only one who shrugged, " but I was announced dead, what identity would I apply to a school with?"

nanno shine at the mention of that question, " why creating a whole new identity is a piece of cake" she giggled innocently.

Sia pointed at her head, " we can do everything :)" she smiled weirdly, brushing several blonde locks away from her face.

vaew is practically glimmering under the warm glow of the morning sun, she grinned widely. nanno couldn't help but smile slightly at the scene.

sia couldn't though.

she stared emotionless at the two.

there was something lurching within her.

it gnawed on her chest.

her chest thumped, each thump sending sharp excruciating pain throughout her system.

she instinctively reached for her own flesh and pinched harshly, diverting the pain else where.

she opened and closed her lips, all remaining water were gone from her lips now leaving them dry.

her head so blank she couldn't find words, she went limp.

she itches around, she didn't know what was going on with her. she just couldn't stand seeing this.

because she thought she was special.

to nanno.

so special that she thought she was the only one who could make nanno smile so tenderly.

but now that smile was directed elsewhere, it was summoned upon someone else.

Sia glanced at her bleeding thigh and blinked at the crimson red liquid, it dripped rhythmically, her hearing zoning in every drop that hit the ground.

Y̵̧̡̛̛̱̱̖̩̽͒͗̀̅̌̈́ǎ̶͙̞͓̪̾̈́y̴͓̿̊̔̍͗̒͋͝͠͝ḁ̸̹̘͍̟̗̬́̽?̸̢̋͗̍̀̀͊͗͛͝

...

ʸᵃʸᵃ

...

ʏᴀʏᴀ?

...

Yaya???

...?

YAYA!