𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

" 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩."

" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢"

MR WIN STOOD BEHIND THE FILMING
equipments. he watched as the two females stretched, performing the yoga stances.

nanno felt uncomfortable under the hungry gaze of the teacher. she knew what he did and who he was.

as she arches her back backwards, Mr. Win paused then.

" ing stay like that, nanno let me fix you."

he hurried to nanno and snaked a hand on her waist. they made eye contact, nanno sent him a flirtatious look before looking away.

mr. Win's mind was going places.

he hurried towards the camera and continued recording, he couldn't seem to keep nanno out of his mind.

it just kept coming, the session ended really quickly. He sent them off with a reminder for tomorrow filming.

as he was moving the equipments back to his office, he sees Sia's shadow in the distance. he almost forgot about her.

his mood dropped.

he stormed towards her as she turns elegantly to him. A face of absolute innocence.

" you do know what you are here for right?" he stepped closer to her, towering over her tiny figure.

sia huffs, " nobody told me what to do here." she retorted, crossing her arms across her chest.

mr win grunted, " have you ever been educated before? manners?"

Sia tilts her head. What was he talking about?

" so what am I here for?" sia questioned, annoyance laced in every word. It was disrespectful to mr win.

" I'm going to educate you then." mr win grumbled yet a smirk plastered on his face.

he leaned in closer to sia, the frustration he felt with the heavenly sensation nanno had yet to fulfill came to his senses.

" got you." Sia mentally smirked even wider.

their lips connected, it felt disgusting. His lips moved impatiently against hers, not giving her a chance to gasp.

his lips were dry and distasteful, sia couldn't wait to cleanse her mouth and be with nanno.

After the interaction they had, sia requested to assist mr win in editing the videos. To which he, expectantly, accepted.

Lust.

Sia stretched, cracking a few bones as she sauntered towards the school gates.

" sia how have you been?"

Hearing the familiar voice, the blonde perks up, wrapping lazy arms around them.

nanno cracked a smile and pats sia on the head. " he will get what he deserves."

sia pouts as she snuggles closer to nanno.

" alright lets go home! I'll even do your homework ya?" nanno cheered, skipping home as she holds Sia's hand.

" pp so small, no feel." sia giggled, nanno chuckled along.

Sia sees a sushi stand as she abruptly stopped moving and rushed towards it, as nanno as dragged along as well.

" yaya! why do you only run so fast when you see food!"

Sia sparkled at the goods, rolls after rolls of various sushi lined perfectly in a freezer as an old lady sits behind the stand, fanning herself.

" one of each please, thank you." nanno smirks when sia glimmers at nanno.