𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐎

" 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙤."

" 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢

" 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘺𝘢."

WERE THEY ONLY BEST FRIENDS?

or are they ' childhood sweethearts'? it didn't matter what they were, at least to them they were endgame. 10-year-old little sia clung tightly onto 11-year-old little nanno.

how did sia see nanno? it was much of an exaggeration, really. in the eyes of others, it was stupid, like how kids would say forever. but what was forever?

sia knows. nanno was forever. not her mother, not the maids she grew up with, only nanno.

where nanno goes was her destination.

they are such close friends they say. indeed...so close. so so close.

sia loved nanno more than she could ever express, nanno was more of a family member than her parents. nanno was family, friend, and best friend.

so many admirers nanno had, yet nanno chose her. was it because she was the regents' daughter? because she was just a bit more precious than the others?

young sia had that concern, she kept an invisible wall.

with time, the wall had gotten thinner and thinner, sia and nanno had gotten closer and closer.

life had just started, forever? they had not an inkling of how long that is. what sia knew for sure was that the time with nanno will never be enough.

sia, who was locked in the mansion for years, had never been out to greet the big wide world. sia was never interesting in exploring the world. she felt comfortable within the space of her home.

it had all she needed. maybe... sia hadn't an inkling. rather to say she was satisfied at that time, it'd be more fit to say that she didn't know. she believed she'd find something that would flick the on-switch for her.

she was right.

nanno had.

nanno made her realise that life was not even close satisfying. it was so plain and boring, she was just living in a cycle.

watching her parents' shadow shrink into nothing.

love. adoration. closure. intimacy. attention. she had never experienced anyone of them nor did she knew she wanted it. not until nanno gave her every single one of them.

to this day, sia had yet to know why she was locked in the empty mansion of hers, it did not matter though, she is not locked in anymore.

nanno was here for her. she'd drag Sia out every chance she had, sia was thankful.

though sia was she expect quite a bit of scolding and...punishments, it wasn't enough to stop her from exploring with nanno.

there wasn't anything that could stop her from following nanno around.

not her mother.

her mother doesn't even have the right to tell nanno what to do and not do. sia liked it. her mother was forced to a corner.

sia felt no remorse for the woman.

nanno taught her good and evil, nanno said it was for her to decide. sia was lost for a little while.

for her to decide? sia had yet to notice she has a mind of her own.

she now does. her mother was evil, nanno was good.

nanno was a gift she did not deserve.