𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃

𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙨

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙨

SIA STOOD FROM A DISTANCE
watching as mr.Win holding his bloodied daughter in his arms, crying like there is no tomorrow.

nanno was at school, at mr.Win's office, sending his sex tapes to as much people as possible as she laughed manically.

Sia now situated on the roofstop of a two story apartment. she watched emotionlessly.

she didn't understand the dynamic.

how can one be so evil and merciless but at the same time cared so much for his family? That now he is crying his lungs out just for his little girl.

Sia's eyes darkened, even a person like that knows how to care for their daughter.

how about mine?

what had brought to such development? nanno caught mr.Win's daughter and her supposed-boyfriend having sex.

she used it to blackmail mr.Win for his sex tapes, and sent them to his daughter.

who has all her hopes and dreams crushed, mr.Win rushed over to his daughter. he wanted to explain his actions but his daughter was in no mood to hear it, she ran away and ended up getting hit by a passing car.

" sorry vaew " sia whispered, she wasn't apologising for her actions rather for the fact that she had born into such family.

the next the day, the school was surrounded by police cars. people had leaked a video of the principal fucking a student.

mr.win, who has just gloomily arrived to school had seen the commotion. His face contorted to a face of horror.

what had nanno done. Wasn't killing his little girl enough?

do you know the consequences of your actions?

consequences.

Of your actions.

he irked, his fist tightens on the steering wheel. as he glanced back up, nanno was smiling down at him, looking at him from the front of his car while Sia sat casually on the engine.

he would of just started the car again and roll over her. but there was way too many students crowding the entrance.

" YOU BITCHES."

he screamed, they both smirked.

" do you know the consequences of your actions?" sia whispered, mr win read her lips and began thrashing out.

his yelling was blocked out as the blonde and brunette had already left.

" I CAN'T BELIEVE IT."
little vaew cried, burying her face in her arms, providing even if a little comfort to herself. the world seemed to spin around her as she rocked back and forth.

she didn't know where she was, nor did she really mind. time would recover. that's unlikely, she doesn't even have time.

" why are you crying?" an unfamiliar voice asked coldly. finally looking up and around for once, she sees that she's on a little wooden boat, floating on some sort of stream.

it was dull and greyish, the trees around her had little to no leaves. It was foggy and there seems to be no life form around.

she looked up, it was the one who is steering the boat. A girl, in a uniform, a bright red string tying her hair in a neat ponytail.

she couldn't see her face because the girl was looking front as well.

" it's alright if you don't want to talk about it."

" where am I?" vaew whispered, not remembering how she got on a boat and who the girl in front of her was.

she received no response, she thought really hard but nothing came.

" you're dead." the anonymous girl answered that when vaew remembered, right she crashed into a car.

she also remembered that she crashed because her father was chasing her. And that her father was a pedophile and that everything about him was nothing but an act.

the things lust does to people.

" so whats the destination?" vaew coldly questioned, inspecting her uniform with crimson red patches.

It was silent for a while, just when vaew thought she wasn't going to get an answer, the girl replied, " somewhere. anywhere."

that's as well as unanswered.

She floated for another hour or day or week.

" VAEWWWW!!" a voice called for her, she knew that voice.

she glanced around her surroundings then a pair of slender arms snaked around her. " nanno? Sia?" she asked, feeling rather shocked that they ended up here too.

" did father murder you two too?" she whispered, already guilty enough as she clenched on the hem of her shirt skirt.

Sia took a seat next to vaew as the blonde leaned her head on vaew's shoulder, providing comfort for the little girl.

nanno stayed on her foot, standing straight and with hands behind her back. " no, he did not, "

" then h-"

" we are from a place where the dead goes or passes by." nanno smiled, examining vaew's expression which was unmoving.

she looked so hurt.

" i see, could I ask if you both would accompany me there?" vaew requested softly.

" live with us?" Sia beamed excitedly, "nanno castle pretty and big" she extends her arms out, gesturing how big it is as much as she could.

vaew's lips perks up into a grin, " I would love to see and live in a castle."

" then that's settled, Yuri, to the main castle." Nanno commanded, now beside Yuri.

" by the way, could you guys burn my role model essay?"