v. Numbered Days🔞

Tay Pov

I woke up snuggled up into his arms, inhaling his earthy scent. It felt right like a puzzle piece meant to be whole together.
I pressed my cheeks to his chest, hearing his beating heart and his light snores. I thought I wanted to wake up every day like this in his arms that caged me to safety.
Is it foolish, I think I was charmed the moment those brown eyes landed their gaze on me.
It was not the subject of my exhibition that mattered to me. It was the man sharing his bed with me.
I wanted him to be mine, would he feel the same.

I shrugged that for later thinking and breathing into his scent easing up my nerves.
When his arms around me tightened.

"Ummm, are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"- New

He said with his raspy low baritone voice that sent my heart into somersaults.

"I'm fine... Your wound?"-Tay

" I already dressed it"- New

I felt his soft kisses on my hair, and I was trying to entangle myself to get up.

"Stay .. Te?"- New

"Ummm..." - Tay

"Please?"- New

"Okay" - Tay

I didn't know how long we stayed like that, I was positive he already had gone back to sleep when I tried to squirm off.
He dozed off maybe the medicine he drank as I eyed the glass and the foil tablet lying at the bedside table.
I slowly take off his arm on me.
I was stark naked walking up to the clothes that had been on the floor wearing only boxers and shirts.

I remembered to check my phone not that I would have any signal otherwise it be good as dead if I hadn't charged the battery. And I was right it was already dead. So it was useless.

It was already late in the afternoon and I decided to check the photos on my camera. Scanning it one by one, all pictures of Shola. One was a picture of New sideways standing close to Shola.
I smiled as I stared at the picture, his mole evident on the side of his eyes.
Still amazed by the view. I think I have decided on a subject for my exhibit. But as I thought of it, I needed to leave. I needed to go home eventually staying here is not what I had planned in mind. Now I only have 3 days till my flight back to Thailand.

I placed the camera back to the table staring at the window adjacent to his dining area.
It was all green outside birds and different animals with noise.
I knew I can't stay and I can't make him come with me and give up all his peace.

I heard him stir in bed, the sheets rustled.

" Teeee, come here..baby?"- New

I made my way to him, snuggling against his warm chest I can feel his heartbeats and his hot breath on my hair. Thinking of leaving him made my chest hurt the stinging pain I can't seem to erase from my heart.

"New, I was thinking how come you are out here all alone? Don't you feel lonely?" - Tay

"I've been far too lonely a lot of times I don't even know what is lonely anymore..."-New

He chuckled and brushed his nose on my cheeks kissed my hair and sniffed it.

"I like your smell it smells like me"- New

"I used your shampoo of course I will smell like you... New?"- Tay

"Yeah?"- New

"Don't you miss your old life?"-Tay

He sat up and scrunched his brows facing me.

"Why asking all these questions?"-New

"In a few days..."-Tay