vi.Occupational Hazzard🔞

New is a compulsive liar it comes with his profession, being a lawyer he tends to lie often. Defending clients and gathering all facts, he's accustomed to it. Letting his feeling and emotions show in court was a no-no, so his personal was also affected that it became difficult for him to keep it. Being out too late at night, all the stress and levels of anxiety one can experience when handling cases, more so receiving kinds of death threats because of the client he handles. 

He's used to it, now he's using it to lie to Tay straight to his face when in fact, he feels all those butterflies creeping in him, he feels those subtle touches that set his skin on fire, the smile that he flashes him whenever makes him jittery and anxious that he can't stop thinking of it. How Tay says his name will forever be ingrate in his mind. When he said he won't forget him he sure wouldn't, that he only wants to keep him in his cabin for the rest of his life.

But that was all just wishful thinking he knows how reality works and all the things that come with it, responsibility and commitment which he knows, he cannot give to Tay. It was all going so fast that he wasn't ready to give him what he wants. Opening up to Tay means going back to the place where he ran away from years back. Then it dawned on him he was not ready enough, he thought he was but no. It hits him back that he was the coward who ran away from all of it and Tay deserves more than him. He knew full well.

Grunts and moans of Tay bought New back from his dazed thinking.

"uugghhhh Newww.... haaaaahh stay with me ....babbeee.."- Tay

I grunted, it was already dawn and were still at it. Condoms were already out and we're doing it raw. I moaned out his name as he thrust in me so hard. Lying on my stomach with my ass lifted on a pillow, my hands grabbing a fistful of his hair as I bent up to his kisses in between his thrust.

"Teeeeeeeeee... I can't haaaahhhh .."- New

His pace seemed to quicken as I knew he was nearing his release as I was too. I've become so sensitive to his touch that I was on fire, every motion made me go crazy. One hard thrust he burrowed his head on my shoulders he bit me and I released cum all over the sheets again. We were fucking like rabbits as if there was no tomorrow.

Panting he was still on top of me not pulling out, we were heaving and our breaths gradually slowed down as he got off me earning a mewl from the absence of his on me behind. He lay beside me, we were covered in sweat and cum all over.

"Horny ass monster!! Clean the fucking sheets I'm tired"- New

I slapped his shoulder and he laughed. His eyes beaming at me, he hugged me tightly not minding the sweat and all that sticky stuff we have on us.

"I told you I don't work out for no reason"- Tay

I rolled my eyes at him, I rested my leg over him as I lay on my back. Now we're both facing the ceiling still resting from the high, musky smell over the room and the sheets were all over soiled.

"If I had known I would have jumped on you longer pervert"- New

"You didn't ask"- Tay

"I was minding you, Mr Tawan Vihokratana sex crazed horndog. Ugh I feel sore I can't stand up uugghhhhh "- New

We bickered throughout and laughed at each other. The following day we abstained from doing unnecessary stuff and just took it slow, sometimes having coffee on the patio while it rains and strolling through the forest after the rain. 

I showed things plants and animals that all seemed amusing to him because every time he would take out his camera and shoot some pictures of it. What he don't know was I knew he was secretly taking pictures of me, I would gladly let him but it was all so funny to tease him and see him hide his flustered face whenever I would catch him taking a shot. His eyes would bulge and his tanned cheeks would get red to his ears, and he looks so cute.