Chapter 3: The Campsite

~.~.~Y/n's POV~.~.~
Part 4

I felt myself fall hard on the ground with a loud thump which was followed by a groan from pain that escaped from my sealed lips.

A second later I felt a large mass fall on top of me, completely winding me out causing me to gasp for air. I opened my eyes and saw my vision was clouded with ginger hair. I glanced to the side of me and saw that George was laying next to me, also groaning. Immediately realising that it was Fred on top of me.

"Ugh! Get off me Fred." I scoffed as I tried to push his body of mine, but he is far too heavy for that.

"How about no." He scoffed back, adjusting himself to make himself more comfortable which made it more uncomfortable for me.

"Ouch Weasley. Get your arse off me!" I whimpered, light and tingling pain flowing through my body.

"You're more comfortable than I thought Lestrange." He smirked mischievously.

"George get your brother off me." I screeched as I tried to wriggle from under Fred's body.

"Oi Weasley! Get off my best friend!" A familiar voice said. And at that moment, the heavy weight on top of me was lifted.

I sat up too see that Cedric was holding Fred by the hem of his top, clutching it between his fingers. Cedric's face was red of anger and he violently pushed Fred away causing him to fall back to the ground.

"Are you okay Y/n? Did Weasley hurt you?" He asked, giving me a hand to pull me up from the ground.

"I'm okay, I'll be fine." I smiled, rubbing my arm slightly.

"I can't believe we're here!" Cedric happily said to change the subject.

"Come on everyone. There's a little bit of a walk." Amos declared to the group. George hauled himself off the ground and the golden trio got to their feet.

We were led up a small grassy hill, anticipation filled my body as we walked. And I saw it. Rows and rows of colourful and tall tents which had an excited buzz about them. The sounds of happy conversations between the tents filled my ears and happy screams of excited children buying merchandise of the two teams or begging their parents to explore the campsite or go to a friends tent. Each tent stood like a soldier in a long line ready for role call, each looking as though they were following a large building in the distance. The quidditch arena stood as a tall and shadowed mass in the distance of the tents and seemed to give off colourful fireworks, although that may be from the crowd of the tents.

"Well Kids!" Mr Weasley called. "Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

"Woah!" I gawked. "Isn't this cool Ced!"

"It is Y/n! Come on. Let's find our tent and explore!" He replied happily. Taking my hand and leading me down the hill and into the busy crowd.

The city of tents were soon swallowed in the cheers and laughter from the thousands of people who were wandering around the campsite. Banners and streamers were erupting from peoples wands and people were walking around on stilts. Brave.

As we walked though the crowds of people to find our tent, me, Hermione and Ginny were laughing and talking, pointing at interesting things such as some elves on a donkey and different vendors selling all types of products and merchandise of Ireland and Bulgaria.

The amount of people began to lower and become less dense where it turned into a sea of beige tents with small personalised decorations which add a bright pop of colour.

"Parting of the ways I think old chap!" Amos yelled over the noice of the busy groups of people.

"See you at the match!" Mr Weasley called back, shaking Amos' outstretched hand.

"See you at the match!" Amos said back with a happy smile on his face.

"Goodbye Cedric, Y/n." Mr Weasley said to us, patting my back lightly.

"Goodbye Mr Weasley, bye everyone." I waved

"See you later Y/n and Cedric!" George yelled after as me, Amos and Cedric separated ourselves from the Weasleys.

It wasn't a long walk to our tent, it took us about five minutes until we reached our tent. There was a small wooden sign in the front that said 'Diggory' and behind was a small looking beige tent.

I know how these magic tents work, but it always surprises me when I walk in to see a fully furnished looking house. Yellow drapes of all shades hung from the ceiling to each corner of the tent, a small small step that led to the table with a table set made of mahogany with a small room to the side with a fully functional kitchen equipped with utensils and enough food to feed four people for three days.

"Y/n, your room is over there." Amos said pointing to the room on the right of the tent. "Mine and Cedric's rooms are over there." He added, pointing to the two rooms on the left.

"Okay. I'll go unpack." I said as I made my way to the room on the right.

It was a yellow and black room with a double bed in the middle of the room with a set of drawers and a vanity with a mirror with some face paints, a set for each team.

I unpacked my small rucksack and sprawled myself out across my bed. A little while later Cedric came in to beg me to paint his face before the match. I painted a small design using the Bulgarian colours and I painted a shamrock on my cheeks to show my support for Ireland.

"Y/n, Cedric are you ready. We're meeting the Weasley's soon!" Amos called for us. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my coat and Ireland flag and left the tent to meet the Weasleys.

It's Match Time.

Word Count: 1000