Tartaglia

Ring

It was a normal evening at Liyue in the days of the lantern festival, but unlike any other day, you're currently wandering around the city for today was actually your day off at work

To be more specific, you're currently wasting time for Ajax, or Childe as they call him here was still on his time off work. Since both of you promised to meet up at dinner later.

Though, it was just a friendly date and nothing more. Since both of you decided to try once again, both of you agreed that you should start from the basics, once again getting to know each other and spend enough time together.

So here you are, strolling while waiting for Childe to finish his works so the two of you could have the rest of the evening in peace, though peace might be impossible for Childe for he was just troublesome, but not as troublesome as he was when he was with you.

Besides, it was worth wasting time even though it was just sunset when you get to see the lanterns slowly lighting up around you as you walk down the streets of Liyue.

Then a very beautiful lantern on the side of the street caught your attention, causing you to walk towards it, admiring it before reaching out a hand towards it only for the person right beside you to do the same thing, causing you to halt and look at the person.

What you saw was a very beautiful lady.

"Why hello there young lady"

She greeted first, causing you to blush at her gentle and elegant tone

After a good couple of seconds, you manage to reply back, saying

"Hello Ms?"

"Amara*, you can call me Amara*. What's your name, young lady?"

"My name is (First name)(Last name), but you can also call me (Nickname)"

You offer, usually, you wouldn't be giving your name to some random stranger, but this lady has such aura that makes you feel comfortable enough to actually tell your name

"(Nickname) huh... Such a beautiful nickname, did you made it?"

She smiled at you

"Ah no"

A soft smile made its way on your lips

"Someone made it for me"

Of course, it was none other than Ajax

"Sounds like someone important to you"

She smiled once again