Older Sibling

Featuring. You, Kaeya and Diluc

Imagine being Diluc and Kaeya's older sibling

Imagine being that time of the year. Looking down at your two lovely siblings, one red and one blue. You cannot help but to smile at the scene as the two got along really well as they talked to Adelinde about the choices of food for the night.

"Now now young masters, what should we get for dinner?" "Chicken mushroom skewers!" "Pile em up!" Just like that the two turn at each other with a glare "What about the drinks?" "Grape juice!" "But I don't like grape juice.." "I don't like skewers.." And now they were looking at each other with a tearful not wanting to loose face. "Aren't they lovely?" You spoke, glancing back at your aide who just sweat dropped at you.

Imagine looking at the scene for a couple more of second as you smirk amusement at Adelinde's obviously distressed with the two children. And then you have a bright idea causing you to make your way down stairs. "Master (First name). You're up." "Ah yes, I just woke up right now actually." You chuckle, that was lie. You woke up like an hour ago, causing your aide to let out a few fake cough right behind you in which you pretend not to notice.

"Also you're talking about the dinner for tonight right?" "Yes, it was rare to have the family completed in such event so I figured out to ask the young master what to prepare for the luncheon but.." Looking at the two children with tears running down their pouty faces, you smirk. "If thats the case, how about you prepare for some of my favorite food for tonight? I'm pretty sure they'll like it, my favorite drink would also be appreciated." You smile innocently at the two as they look at you like they have some across a big villain. Haha, cuties.

Imagine that same night as you were having your luncheon dinner with the rest of the staffs in the manor, in the middle of your conversation with Uncle, now your adoptive father with some business matters, you manage to catch a glimpse of Diluc and Kaeya's sulking faces upon seeing the food prepared right in front of their faces. And then they took a bite of it, slowly but surely, their cute little faces lit up. "(First name)? Is there something wrong?" "Hmm? Nothing. In fact I'm quite happy tonight." You said with a chuckle. Glad you two enjoy it.

"I think.. I think I should do the wrapping.." "Nonsense, I can do this. There is nothing I can't do.." "Wrapping I suppose?" ".. fine you do it." "Well if you really want, I can lend you a hand if you'll allow me?" "Fine, teach me." "That's what I've been trying to do for a while now Master." "Oh shut it will you?"

Imagine after an hour of twist and bickering with your aide, perhaps taking advantage of being in the same age as you. The two of you walked down the manor, two gifts in your aide's hand as the two of you stopped under the huge ass tree in the middle of the hall. On the table in the corner of the room was a meal of pile em up and chicken mushrooms skewers as well as a glass of grape juice and.. wine? You almost burst out laughing. "Please hold it Master. We don't want the young masters to wake up" "Pfff oh please."