Zhongli III

Without You

Part two of Without me in which he was fine without you as long as he get to watch you from afar, safe and sound and above all, happy. (Mentions of self harm ahead.)

Morax first met you in a field full of flowers

Morax first met you in a field full of flowers. The thing is, you aren't there to take care of them. In fact, when he first met you, you were busy pucking them one by one, causing a him to frown, wondering what you were doing.

He have heard stories about you, the lonely one with a nasty attitude, always picking up a fight with anyone who dares to mess with you, there were also a rumor among the gods that you aren't like that in the beginning, but after killing your friends with your own hands, you turn into an approachable, loathsome, alof, ready to kill anyone on your path.

Morax found it amusing, but he couldn't careless, it was none of his business away nor there was something to benefit him if he was to mess with you. So it was really nothing but a strange coincidence that he had met you during one of his walks around the mortal world.

"I do not remember giving permission to a mortal, let alone the god of contracts to come in my territory." You didn't turn around, but he did catch a glimpse of those hands pucking yet another flower in the field. "If you're just another useless god I would be very delighted to kill you right here and now because you just invaded my sanctuary. But I'm letting you off the hook because you're the God of Contracts, Morax."

Leaving was on his mind truly, afer all, he doesn't want to be engaged in a fight with no meaning behind it. Thought it may be a shame to leave this beautiful place perfect for his walk, now that the owner asked him to leave, he would have to leave. That was until you turn around to face him as you said those words. For a moment, his amber iris hidden beneath his hood widen. You look so lonely, lonely yet mesmerizing. "Then will you give me the permission to come in here in some other time?"

Morax, or Zhongli as he was called nowadays. Was left standing on a huge flower field. It may not be as huge as it was when he first saw you, the part where you were at most was still intact. Nowadays when he got nothing left to do around the hardor, he would find himself walking towards the place where the two of you have met.

As the gentle breeze passed by, his brown locks swaying along the direction of the wind. His fingers carefully reach out to touch one of the flowers in the field. This place was not known to many, well, at least to the mortals, as well as the rest of the aduptus. This was your secret sanctuary, after all. Who would dare expect a flower field inside deep down a mountain?

After a while, Zhongli pulled out a pair of gardening scissors. Then he kneeled down and started trimming the stray grass that was slowly growing across the field. This place was left unmaintenanced for so long.