Zhongli IV.1

In continuation to Zhongli IV Imagine

Can I tell you a little more in this story?

Imagine as Morax stood there in place as he let the rain slowly and fully soaked him under the rain. The more his bright amber iris slowly dull. Like a fire slowly its frames, extinguished as small breeze passed by.

Imagine it is not even a minute since you are gone. Gone with a smile on your face, a smile that seems to me mocking his entire existence because he could not even protect the only one thing that ever happened to him.

Imagine Morax looking down, next to his feet on the ground was his polearm. Blinking without second thoughts, he grabbed it and snap it to half. Throwing away the useless part without the blade. He grabbed tightly of the remaining pieces with the blade attached to it.

Imagine him holding it up. Holding up the blade a few inches away from his chest. The same blade that pierced you. The same blade of his polearm that he used to take away your life. The same blade that he used to kill the love of his life with his own hand for the sake of his nation.

"I'll be there soon, my love." He said with a rather satisfied dull smile on his face.

Imagine as soon as the blade met with the skin of his chest. It shattered into pieces. Like a sensitive piece of glass it shattered. The same blade that pierced through you shattered like a glass when he used it on himself. What a sudden turn of event was that? It felt like the whole universe was mocking him.

"Hah... Haha... HahahahaHAHAHAHA"

Imagine the way he laugh like a mad man. The way he grab his hair like he was slowly loosing his mind, the other grabbing the pieces of the broken blade on the ground. Kneeling down on the dirty, muddy ground. He picked up the finest pieces of the blade and pierced it through his chest but it just broke once again. The skin was too thick to begin with, a dragon scale.

"Morax, what are you doing to do after I'm gone?"

"Do you really have to ask that?"

"Of course I'll go after you, my love."

Imagine as tears starts to fall down on his cheeks. As his bloody lips barely make a smile. As his hand clench down the blade, it just broke. He just sat there, having his last wish denied upon him.

Imagine, it is not like you were the only one who suffered. You see, Morax loved you very much. He probably, no. He loved you more than everything else. At the same time, the life many over the other would always comes first.

"I'm tired."

Imagine, it is not like Morax never went after you. But it is more like he could not. No matter how hard he tried, a powerful archon like him at that moment could not die no matter how much he tried to kill himself. The thousands of broken polearms and blade were the prof of that. So he could only wait, wait as thousands of years passed by, hoping and waiting for his end. Until the moment he will be by your side again.

 Until the moment he will be by your side again

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2023°