Kaeya Alberich

Imagine being Kaeya Alberich's significant other.

Imagine one of those days where you happened to walk around the city of Mondstadt. Not because you did not live in there but due to the fact you were rarely in the city to begin with due to being a merchant.

Imagine being away in the city for almost two months, people here and there greeting you upon seeing your face in which you return with a wave and a smile.

"Oh dear, you're back. A successful deal once again I suppose? Fufufu- Oh! Does Kaeya knew you're back already?" Lisa, a good friend of you asked.

Imagine shaking your head, closing the book you were silently reading around the headquarters library upon her question before pressing a finger in your lips, keeping it a secret as Lisa laugh and shakes her head.

Imagine looking up at the direction of the cathedral, brushing back your (hair color) locks as a gentle breeze passed by, taking a deep breath before going through the endless stairs that would lead you to were your lover is currently at.

Imagine forgetting your purpose upon arriving, emerging from the endless stairs sweating of how hot and tiring was it to climb up the stairs. Once again brushing back your hair, you mindlessly went and lean at stone railings to cool off and relax.

Imagine how shock your lover, the one who was currently in the middle of his speech when happened to catch a glimpse of your figure. Although he thought that he was just mistaken at first upon once catching a glimpse of that person emerging like an mindless corpse in the stairs,

Imagine the knights to be looking rather confused at their captain, the one who called them in front of the Favonius Cathedral today for an announcement and although the important details have already been said and was now at the ending remarks, that was strange to see their captain suddenly pause like that and frown.

Imagine one of the knights, his vice captain nudging his captain on his side to snap him out of it in which he did. But now he was rather looking like he was in a hurry as he cut of his speech short. And then his captain dash, he was about to call him out once again, about to ask why he was in such hurry but upon noticing the place- figure his captain was approaching. With a sigh, his vice captain properly dismiss the knights, something his captain forgot to do as he hurriedly went towards your unsuspecting form.

Imagine Kaeya, walking towards you in a hurry, eager to have you in his arms once again. He can't believe it. You're finally back after months of business travels around the continent. He truly missed his drinking buddy.

Imagine him, rather than hugging you, end up putting you on a headlock almost making you scream if it wasn't for a very familiar scent. A very familiar voice saying.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming home ahead of schedule? I could have taken a day off to pick you up ya'know." He chuckle, still keeping you on a headlock as you pout. "I love the look on your face whenever you see me came back, makes me think you really missed me." You chuckle back, holding into his arms.

Imagine him looking down, only to see you already looking up at him your head hitting his chest as his arms loosely hugging you by your shoulder when he suddenly lean down to steal a kiss.

"Yah-!" Kiss "We're" kiss "in the-" kiss "eyes of-!" kiss "public-" kiss kiss kiss "Kaeya!" You withdraw yourself away from him, cheeks and ears flushed.

Imagine him laughing, messing with your hair as he pull you close with his free hand, now once again warped around his arms. Looking all happy to have you back in his arms again. It's been a long month after all without you by his side.

Imagine everyone around the two of you actually not minding it, looking at anywhere other than you two, minding their own business. After all they knew how the blue haired chivalry captain was worried and in love with you, looking rather gloomy whenever you went for business travel in other nation. So really, they do not mind at all. Rather they find it adorable and refreshing.

Ah, young love.

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2022°