Into the world of Genshin Impact

Imagine falling in the world of Genshin Impact, with your state of body having to become a ghost time in which only the playable characters can see and interact with but only in conversation, never with touch because oh well, they just pass through you.

Imagine forming a bond with different playable characters as you travel with the traveller as they explore the world of Teyvat with you and his companion. Getting to know a different side of characters that was not stated in the game was by far one thing you love the most.

"Why can't I touch you?" A hint of frustration within the voice can be heard.

"I dunno? I fell in here at that state so I have no idea." You shrug, continue to float in the air right beside him.

"I want to touch you."

"I want to feel your warmth"

Imagine the flabbergasted look on your face. You look away. It's not that it hasn't come into mind the possibility of such thing. But to have that words spoken right in front of your face. It's fluttering.

Imagine at the end of the traveller's journey, so was yours too.

Imagine as you stood there in the background, far from what you usually do as most of the time you often join them for fun, you just float in there with a contented smile on your face, and yet eyes wondering were they went.

Imagine knowing your time is up, your adventure is up from this place, you just wished to see them one last time. And yet you can't see them anywhere causing you to let out a sigh as you look down in your almost gone, glitching hand and figure.

Imagine in that short moment, as you kept looking at your almost transparent, missing hand. You look up, and there you found them, all looking at you with horror on their face.

"Hi." You couldn't help but to utter just like first time you said when you fall in this world.

"Wait." There was a sense of urgency in their voice.

"Wait. Fuck, archons. Wait!" You watch them went after you but all you could give them was a genuine smile.

"Goddamn (First name)! I forbid you to leave!"

Imagine in that split moment, they manage to get a hold of you causing yours and their eyes to go wide but the moment you blink you're greeted with the familiar walls of your room.

Imagine as you're finally back in your world, you sat up. You've always thought you'll be so happy going back in here. So why does it feel so empty?

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2023°