Nuevillette

Imagine being Nuevillette significant other.

Imagine always carrying an umbrella with you no matter how sunny and cloudy it is although out the day. It was just a hobby you developed ever since you started dating the Chief Justice of Fontaine. After all, he could be unpredictable sometimes.

Imagine waiting a bit faraway within the city for your lover to get off at work. Currently playing with some otter on the water surface as they reminds you of a certain someone when you felt something on your shoulder only to be dropped by a rain drop on your head followed by another and another until it started getting heavy causing you to let out a sigh and stood up before opening your umbrella.

Imagine humming to yourself as you make your way to the court only to see a familiar figure standing in the middle of the rain as much as to you dismay. Approaching him, you wordlessly place half of the umbrella over his head as he then look down to face you. "It's alright, my love."

Imagine when things are not good for the two of you and were often needed a break for a very heated argument. Not even a day or two but it has been already raining none stop outside your house and just outside your house as if it was not annoying enough at the same time, it was quite funny to see.

Imagine, the thing about being with Nievillette is that whenever he was with you, it never rains. And even if it was raining, it never last for long. Just like now. As you warp one of your arms around his soaked figure as you kept the other firmly holding up the umbrella right above your head. As you kept telling him words of assurance, that it was okay, it was alright. It would be alright.

Imagine as the last rain drop fell from the sky, as you kept tapping him on his back as his face kept burried on your neck. You gently smile to yourself before setting down the umbrella as the rays of sunshine hits the two of you.

"My love." You felt him humm against your skin, refusing to pull away from the comfortable embrace. "My love we should get going, you're soaking wet. You need to get change before you get sick." "I ain't as weak as you think of me, darling." "Yes, yes. But that won't stop me from worrying. Come on, let's go."

Imagine as the two of you walk hand in hand in the streets of Fontaine as the two of you walked and talked on your way home with one of you obviously soaked wet from the rain and the other slightly damped for some obvious reasons. It only gives smile on their street as it was something they already knew about and they have not seen this for a while now.

 It only gives smile on their street as it was something they already knew about and they have not seen this for a while now

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2023°