Childe/Tartaglia II

Modern! Guitarist! Tartaglia

Imagine leadguitarist! Tartaglia meeting his significant other for the first time

Imagine being part of a different band yourself when you came across into hearing that there was a new rising band full of promising members you can't help but to raise a brow but not like you care, having to be proud and confident of your own gro-

"I heard the lead guitarist is much better than (First name)" "Wait. For real? But isn't like (First name) a top tier?" "Yeah I know, but this new guy had some skills and much better looks! I heard they're having a gig this week end, let's go!"

Imagine the look on your face as your band mates snicker- the others laughing at you as the two random stranger that manage to irk you off walked out of the cafe you and your friend/band mates are currently in right now.

Imagine the way you roll your (eye color) eyes, brushing back your (hair color) locks in frustration. You'd rather accept the fact that they were a better hand than having a better lead guitarist than you. Fuck that.

Imagine being grumpy the whole following days of the week minus the times where you have to perform right in front of the other people for your band gigs.

Imagine as you smile brightly in front of the crowd, obviously enjoying the joy of performance you were giving for your supporters that came in tonight. There was a certain ginger head among the crowd that you have failed to notice. Right beside him was his fellow bandmates.

Imagine as that ginger head stand alongside the crowd whom was obviously having fun, he was staring intensity at the lead guitarist on the stage, you, who was smiling confidently at the crowd, sweat dripping down your forehead down to your chin and into your neck.

Imagine the way he gulps, hand going into his mask as he try to cover his already masked mouth as he stare at you overall mesmerizing. Fuck this, he and his bandmates just came here to see what your band was all about, the one that seems to be competing with them.

"Fuck." He took a step back, then look at his band mates, luckily they seems to be in their own world as they to observe the band performing right in front of them.

Imagine as he once again glance at the stage, then as soon as he did, his heart skipped a beat upon meeting those (eye color) iris. And then you smile and wave at him, a simple gesture to the crowd of fans and yet it send him a mini heart attack and brain malfunction.

"Holy shit!" He whispered to himself, feeling a blush creep up on his neck all the way to his cheeks. Never have he ever felt so thankful wearing a mask right now.

Imagine friday that week before the weekend, as you yawn walking out of your finish lecture on the campus, you noticed a ginger head out the door perhaps because of its color and eventually brush it off, having things to do such as meeting up with your bandmates to talk about somethings.

Imagine as you walk pass him, adjusting the bag strap on your shoulder, you heard a voice behind you, calling out your name, making you turn around. It's the ginger head.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" You raise a brow, you really got some things to do. "Please come to our gig this weekend. I really want you to see me play." "Hah?" You didn't mean to say it out loud, and yet you did with a flabbergasted look on your face.

Imagine before you knew it, four sets of ticket was shoved into your hand as you watch the ginger head skipped steps away from you, looking all happy and excited. You just stood there a couple of second before looking down on the tickets in your hand.

"DCKZ?" Reading the name of the out loud. You could not help but to burst into fits of giggle. "I got things to do this weekend but this seems a little more interesting." Besides didn't that guy said he wants you to see him play?

"Isn't that the band were they say that has a better lead than you?" "Hah?" You look at your band mates wide eyes. "Yeah, as far as I know thats the name of their band. You know, were the lead guitarist much better than you and look far more better than you." Your bandmates laugh, obviously teasing you. "I mean great timing, we don't have to buy a ticket since we already got them, I mean the ticket has been sold out anyway."

Imagine the blank look on your face, the feeling of rage swirling inside you at that very moment. "Say, do you know what that lead guitarist looks like?" "Hmm? Not sure, but one thing for sure is that his hair is ginger, ginger head." "Right.."

Imagine the look on your face that makes your bandmates flinch and look away. At it again, they thought. Poor guy, (First name)'s going to kill you. "That guy.." You don't really know what he's up to. But he should have known better than to give you a ticket to their gig just so he can show off.

Imagine taking a deep breath to calm yourself down, once again looking at the remaining ticket in hand as your bandmates already have taken theirs. Fine, you want to show off you're better than me? Let's see once I see you on the stage looking like shit.

Imagine, Tartaglia on the other hand just going on excited about the fact that you were actually going to watch them him play. The feeling of something on his chest with just the thought of you coming makes him want to give his best to perform.

Imagine as you actually stand in front of the stage, eyes locked in into the certain handsome ginger head on the stage that seems to have taken your breath away. He was shining, the way he smiles, the way his fingers played with the guitar strings. He was glowing.

Imagine as you gulp, as your eyes met. His blue iris telling you something, seems to be hoping for something as he stare at your (eye color) ones. Then unexpectedly, in the middle of the crowd, you chuckle.

"You actually play well, bastard."

ᶜᵃⁿ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᵗᵘᵐᵇˡʳ ᵃᶜᶜ

[ⓒ𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴-𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸] 2022°