🌸flowers🌸

(Tw:kissing) oh and omega au))

Quackity got up looking around the area he was in it was late maybe 8:00? He looked beside him to see a interested wilbur "seems like you've woke up" Wilbur said smiling his ears moving a bit quackity then remembered why they were there it was a date they had planned out he looked at Wilbur he was looking at the stars quackity thought of an idea "hey wil?" He asked "yea big q?" He answered "would you like to dance with me?" Quackity moved facing Wilbur "why of course my beloved q". Quackity and wilbur stood up quackity grabbed the tallers hand walking up the flower field they were at a top of an hill he grabbed Wilbur's other hand as Wilbur took the Mexican's hand swirling him around as he leaned over and quackitys leg went out Wilbur smiled as the couple blushed a bright pink they swirled around there feet feeling the soft flowers dancing in each others arms Wilbur helt quackitys waist feeling his tail a bit dancing slowly now but as then quackity hugged the taller with a strong force leaving them both falling to the ground they both looked at each other with flushed faces the brunette kissed the Mexican his face going a dark shade of red they stopped the kiss saliva coming from both of there mouths quackitys tail wagged slowly as Wilbur rubbed his back quackity layed on the tallers chest falling asleep again. You guys deserved a fluff chap :))